★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Jump and his buddy Chump are under attack! Tap the screen to avoid the enemies and keep them alive for as long as possible!

Features:

- Jumping!
- Chumping!
- Online leaderboards!
03-12-2014, 06:10 AM
Looks like lub vs dub?

03-12-2014, 06:13 AM
It's similar but having played it, there's enough to differentiate it from LvD.

There's an upcoming thread for it:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ght=jump+chump

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-12-2014, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vii-Lucky View Post
Looks like lub vs dub?
It looks a bit like lub vs dub but it plays different. You have to avoid the obstacles with both characters at the same time which get's chaotic pretty fast it's a fun game and worth checking out

Game Center: sink_or_swim
03-12-2014, 06:19 AM
Look challenge and fun, waiting for release in US.

Pine Entertainment
03-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Brain not functioning. Up and down. :/

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel

Last edited by Echoen; 03-13-2014 at 12:03 AM.
03-13-2014, 08:42 AM
Awesome little game! Get it! It's free with no ads or iap!
03-13-2014, 09:16 AM
There is a lot to love about this game. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to get harder... once you wrap your brain around the up/down thing you can pretty much go forever. I went for 500 seconds just to make sure I beat Andy and then gave up (and ended up at #2 on the leaderboard, about a second shy of #1. If only I'd known!)

Anyway, hopefully the devs add a much harder mode...
03-13-2014, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
There is a lot to love about this game. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to get harder... once you wrap your brain around the up/down thing you can pretty much go forever. I went for 500 seconds just to make sure I beat Andy and then gave up (and ended up at #2 on the leaderboard, about a second shy of #1. If only I'd known!)

Anyway, hopefully the devs add a much harder mode...
Hello! Dev here! Were you playing on iPad by any chance? Unfortunately I was rather stupid and didn't balance the iPad version properly, I'll release an update ASAP with the difficulty balanced!
03-13-2014, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benananana View Post
Hello! Dev here! Were you playing on iPad by any chance? Unfortunately I was rather stupid and didn't balance the iPad version properly, I'll release an update ASAP with the difficulty balanced!
D: Time to play on the old iPad then. Bwahaha

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel