★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Aliens are destroying humanity. Cat must stop them. With mind bullets.

Cat must remember: aim for the brains. Cat must survive.

- Addictive Gameplay Use an innovative and responsive slingshot to launch telekinetic projectiles at your alien nemeses.
- Brain Chain Destroy a Brain alien to start a chain reaction of nearby alien deaths that result in a super score multiplier.
- Challenge the Onslaught The aliens are endless, but Cat's will is even endless...er. Or is it? See how far you last into the xeno-invasion.
- Pocket Purricane When Cat is especially charged-up, activate Cat's superpower: The Purricane. Instantly wipe entire groupings of aliens off the screen.
03-12-2014, 07:18 AM
This looks interesting... And it's out now
03-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
This looks interesting... And it's out now
It's actually quite fun, though I feel like I'm missing out on something as it's very tough. It's quite possible what I'm missing is acknowledging how bad at games I am though!

It really reminds me of an indie game that was posted in the Underplayed and Hidden Gems thread but I can't for the life of me think what it is. Anyway, you have waves of enemies marching towards you, with each cluster having a core brain that once destroyed eliminates the entire group. It controls like Bust-A-Move or Pollushot and the graphics are quite sweet and simple.

Have yet to check the IAP side of things though

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-13-2014, 04:32 AM
Game Impressions