App description: Defend your starship from enemy raids in a game that mixes strategy, tower defence and card games!

In a galaxy far, far away a relentless war rages on!
Countless armadas fight for the resources of a world still unravaged by war: the Tau Ceti system. Your orbital station is under attack from endless waves of enemies! Join your battle station and fight back against the aliens and looters in their countless spaceships!

Unleash your gravity, corrosion and technology cards to counter the alien threat, and play them strategically for maximum damage! Take advantage of the asteroid fields and nebulae, adapt your tactics and stop the enemys progress. Collect bonuses to defeat enemies and earn cards to enhance your arsenal of weapons.

Blast your enemies into space oblivion!

Features:
Unique and original Sci-fi 2D.
Explore 3 galaxies with increasing levels of difficulty in endless mode.
Master your orbital space to defeat your enemies: asteroid fields, nebulae.
Collect more than 700 cards: anti-gravity, corrosive weapons, rare technologies, etc.
Loot bonuses and enhancements from defeated foes.
Compete against 6 different types of enemies, from the innumerable hunters to heavy bombers.
Share your score via the social features.

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 34.9 MB.

Price in NZ is Free

Requirements:

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Defend your starship from enemy raids in a game that mixes strategy, tower defence and card games!

In a galaxy far, far away a relentless war rages on!
Countless armadas fight for the resources of a world still unravaged by war: the Tau Ceti system. Your orbital station is under attack from endless waves of enemies! Join your battle station and fight back against the aliens and looters in their countless spaceships!

Unleash your gravity, corrosion and technology cards to counter the alien threat, and play them strategically for maximum damage! Take advantage of the asteroid fields and nebulae, adapt your tactics and stop the enemys progress. Collect bonuses to defeat enemies and earn cards to enhance your arsenal of weapons.

Blast your enemies into space oblivion!

Features:
Unique and original Sci-fi 2D.
Explore 3 galaxies with increasing levels of difficulty in endless mode.
Master your orbital space to defeat your enemies: asteroid fields, nebulae.
Collect more than 700 cards: anti-gravity, corrosive weapons, rare technologies, etc.
Loot bonuses and enhancements from defeated foes.
Compete against 6 different types of enemies, from the innumerable hunters to heavy bombers.
Share your score via the social features.

iPhone Screenshots:

03-12-2014, 11:40 AM
This looks really good but the free price tag has me a little worried. Hopefully it has an IAP for a full unlock or something similar to Calculords.

Edit: Hopefully an internet connect isn't required either.

Last edited by ojtitus; 03-12-2014 at 11:43 AM.

03-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Showing my age when i suddenly hoped it was an updated version of Tau Ceti which was an 8 bit game in the 80's !
03-12-2014, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Showing my age when i suddenly hoped it was an updated version of Tau Ceti which was an 8 bit game in the 80's !

Yeah I thought it was this too
03-12-2014, 12:00 PM
03-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
I thought the same :-/
03-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Hmm not sure on this free to play ( not nececarly a no) but tower defense and card game elements!
Meh

And indeed i thought remake yes!!
03-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
...along with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4r105 View Post
I thought the same :-/
...and this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutts View Post
And indeed i thought remake yes!!
...plus this... And my thought that it was a remake too, makes me think we're a bunch of oldies here

Last edited by VirtualBoyFreak; 03-12-2014 at 06:21 PM.
03-12-2014, 06:58 PM
No interest in f2p. If it's like calculords though I'm in.

Now this 8bit game from the past that I never heard of interests me. I love old games. Ima look it up! What did it run on? Actually ima google it right now and find out......GLeE