★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Triniti Game
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.3 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ALL-IN-1 GAMEBOX is at $0.99 limited time special promotion now.

12 highly ranked games in 1 App, including this game (full version)!

FREE new games updates!

Search "ALL-IN-1 GAMEBOX" for the single best deal ever!

---------------------------------------------------

Bubble Master is a addictive retro styled action game where you have to avoid being hit by falling bubbles, while using your harpoon to pop them in to smaller and smaller pieces.
The game features beautiful hand drawn backgrounds that shifts from daytime to evening and night.
By destroying certain enemies, powerups such as better weapons and bonus points will appear.

Tilt controls:
Tilt iPhone left or right to control character, tap anywhere on the screen to shoot
Touch controls: Touch left or right bottom part of the screen to control character, tap anywhere else to shoot.

Features:
Simple but addictive gameplay.
Beautiful hand drawn graphics.
Several different backgrounds with increasing difficulty as the players progress.
Players weapon can be upgraded in 3 different levels. There is also a extra powerful special weapon.
Boss enemy with increasing difficulty on the later stages of the game.

---------------------------------------------------

twitter.com/TRINITIgames
08-15-2009, 06:51 PM
These paper/cutout graphics are becoming more and more popular. This is the third game in under a week I've seen that uses them.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

08-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Nice looking Pang clone.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
These paper/cutout graphics are becoming more and more popular. This is the third game in under a week I've seen that uses them.
gotta admit though they do look cool a different.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-15-2009, 07:41 PM
Very nice looking. If anyone buys please leave a review.
08-15-2009, 11:38 PM
Well I bought it. It's a pretty fun game-- hard too! You start off with a medium sized bubble and then when you hit that it becomes two small bubbles and then you hit those and they become 4 teeny tiny bubbles and pretty soon the screen is full of bubbles. There are also huge bubbles that almost fill up the whole screen. lol

Anyway, my highscore is 64,300. Nice powerups like being able to use 2 or 3 harpoons instead of just one. Nice and fun graphics, though the game seems to lag when there is a lot of stuff going on at once (on a Touch 2g with OS3) and the blue graphic scenes kind of hurts my eyes after a while (too much blue! Yellow/gold is nice), but yeah still pretty fun.

Last edited by samoreg; 08-15-2009 at 11:43 PM.
08-15-2009, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samoreg View Post
Well I bought it. It's a pretty fun game-- hard too! You start off with a medium sized bubble and then when you hit that it becomes two small bubbles and then you hit those and they become 4 teeny tiny bubbles and pretty soon the screen is full of bubbles. There are also huge bubbles that almost fill up the whole screen. lol

Anyway, my highscore is 64,300. Nice powerups like being able to use 2 or 3 harpoons instead of just one. Nice and fun graphics, though the game seems to lag when there is a lot of stuff going on at once and the blue graphic scene kind of hurts my eyes, but yeah still pretty fun.
im very interested in this, mind giving a more detailed overview

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-15-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm not good at detailed reviews. Maybe Albie or someone who does those long reviews will get this game.
08-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samoreg View Post
I'm not good at detailed reviews. Maybe Albie or someone who does those long reviews will get this game.
BA will most likely never get to this if it doesn't even pique his interest, can you just tell me what the game play is like

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Okay so I'll try. hah

Basically you can use either the accelerometer or touch controls (touch controls work by pressing the left and right bottom sides). You shoot the harpoon by tapping anywhere on the screen. The bubbles are moving constantly and you have move to avoid them or else you lose life (there is blood that shoots out of the girl)... once you get under a bubble you tap to shoot... harpoon only works straight up and not side to side. This is where the double and triple harpoon comes in handy because you can pop more bubbles that way.

You can get more life/points/extra harpoons by shooting the birds/bats/UFOs to get the bonuses, which come in the forms of bread, hamburgers, money bags... pretty funny. You pick up the bonuses by just running into them as they are falling down (kind of reminds me of Zombies vs Sheep in this aspect... if you've ever played that game).

It's a pretty simple concept.

That being said I just had a bug where I couldn't move the girl... sucks.

Last edited by samoreg; 08-16-2009 at 12:28 AM.