★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Rubicon
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 26.6 MB
  • Version: 2.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (5)
App description: Free Games, Free Coins. Roll up, Roll up. You've played the rest, now try the newest and best.

Play this classic fairground game right now, right in the palm of your hand, and we even give you the coins for FREE!

Progress through the game to unlock or upgrade over thirty special features, special coins, special bonuses, precious jewels and collectable toys - this game has it all.

Each time you level up, there's always something new to see, so you'll be coming back again and again for just one more go. Who knows what that next level up will unlock...

Main Gameplay Features:

- Impressive, state of the art 3D graphics
- Amazing, state of the art realistic physics
- Many special coins and prizes
- You even get candy! Collect them to start special features
- 25 rare jewels - collect and cash them in for bonus coins
- 38 achievements - can you complete them all?
- 100 collectable toys
- Daily Bonuses
- A sommersaulting monkey. What else do you need after that?

We supply free coins as you play, and you even earn some whilst away from the game. If you want to play even more than that, there are both free and cheap options to get tons more coins. (These are provided by advertising and/or in-app purchase. Neither are required to fully enjoy the game.)

A personal note from the developer:
"There are many coin dozer clones on the store, but I've tried to bring you something actually original, written from the ground up and developed with passion. I hope this comes across when you try the game out, and if you like what we've made, please tell your friends - we don't have the marketing budget of the megacorps." -- Paul Johnson.

What are you waiting for? Download and play today, for FREE!

Rubicon's comments:
Hello again all, announcement time..

As a bit of a departure for us, we're trying to make an app that gets downloads and, who knows, even maybe some income.

It's free to play, in that you get a good amount of free coins several times a day, and you earn them slowly even whilst away.

There is also the option to buy more coins via iap's or earn some by watching a clash of clans video*. Therefore any and all whining about f2p will come as a pleasant and welcome surprise, thanks.

(* sometimes it's Hay Day)
03-13-2014, 03:00 PM
My youngest son is loving this and it has made me put all of your games - except the dice ones - back on my iPad. He's just unlocked the Candy Monkey apparently. If I buy any IAP will it get rid of the ads?

03-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Great stuff, thanks. Tell him the developer says hello.

The current build doesn't remove ads in return for a payment. This is an oversight that we're fixing with a patch, submitting tomorrow.
03-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
Great stuff, thanks. Tell him the developer says hello.

The current build doesn't remove ads in return for a payment. This is an oversight that we're fixing with a patch, submitting tomorrow.
He loves it. He's just got thrown some sweeties from the monkey. I've taken it off him but he'll be back tomorrow. I'm going to have a shot of Great Little War Game now he's in bed. My eldest will be on this when he sees the other one on it tomorrow. Very nice progression to keep it entertaining.
03-14-2014, 02:09 AM
Looks like a great game.
03-14-2014, 02:16 AM
It is a great game indeed!
03-14-2014, 02:45 AM
Ooooo nice downloading now, I've always had a soft spot for these coin pusher games as I used to play them a lot here in the uk when I was younger.
03-14-2014, 03:38 AM
A nice game. Love it too much.

Pine Entertainment
03-14-2014, 04:27 AM
Wow YEAH Big departure. We'll I love your other releases still play them regularly. Good luck with this one. Hope it brings a ton so we can get another Great Big War!