★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

best upcoming app?

08-15-2009, 07:33 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 30
best upcoming app?

i haven't really been keeping up to date with apps, but i was wondering what good apps are coming out?
08-15-2009, 07:35 PM
#2
nice spelling

08-15-2009, 07:36 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,227
Outer Empires has been submitted. It looks amazing. Sorry no link but i don't have time
08-15-2009, 07:38 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: IN
Posts: 180
Modern Combat: Sandstorm and Gangstar from gameloft both look awesome and should be coming out pretty soon.

Edit: forgot about this http://toucharcade.com/2009/08/04/sc...ing-to-iphone/

Last edited by Ktcf11; 08-17-2009 at 06:26 PM.
08-15-2009, 07:38 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
Outer Empires has been submitted. It looks amazing. Sorry no link but i don't have time
IT HAS!?!?!?! ZOMG!!! OH NOZ!!! Me forgot about 2 week wait...

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
08-15-2009, 07:41 PM
#6
iBlast Moki.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.
08-15-2009, 07:42 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,818
Legion of Amon. Best RPG ever.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
08-15-2009, 07:44 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty
Posts: 2,740
Livefire/Killtest

Gamecenter: Will090
08-15-2009, 07:49 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 427
A.D.D. (if it comes out)
of cource gamelofts new up coming games
08-15-2009, 07:49 PM
#10
A.D.D. and Blinks...

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.