Trouble With Robots (Action Card Game)
Originally released on PC, The Trouble With Robots is currently in the process of being developed for iOS and Android - including a full re-design of in-game artwork!
The best way to describe Trouble With Robots is as a side-scrolling action/strategy card game - where you build your deck between levels, choosing between a wide variety of both spells and creature summons, in order to defeat hordes of troublesome robots! You can apply direct damage, buff your allies, weaken your foes, or come up with clever combinations of your own!
• REDESIGNED graphics, creatures, cards, and levels!
• AN ADVENTURE through 19 primary levels, 8 level expansions, and 6 very difficult challenge levels!
• CUSTOMIZATION of your deck before every battle!
• A VARIETY of summons and spells to choose from!
• NEW GAME PLUS after beating the game, unlock an even harder difficulty!
DEMO: Try out the Demo for Digital Chestnut's original game on the PC, keep in mind Art Castle are updating all in game art/graphics for iOS and Android! Check out the pictures and news posts to see how we've changed the game!
The Trouble With Robots world re-imagined!
ALL units have been made to look far more menacing, in both model and animations!
This is just a small preview of our over 50 different cards you can earn!
Trouble With Robots will support all iOS devices as well as Android.
Expect a release date in the next few weeks!
Last edited by ArtCastle; 05-10-2014 at 03:16 AM.