Support our Sponsors:

Old 03-15-2014, 08:26 AM

Default Paraversume

Paraversume is a location based rpg style game for iOS, right now there is no other game like this in appstore or on any other devices. at the moment its in open beta. In Paraversume there are three groups, The Radicals, Anarchist and PPA. The PPA (Paraversume Protection Agency) are NPCs and Moderators, by the storyline they are the enemies off all players. The players can chose between Radicals and Anarchists who both try to destroy the power of the PPA. But they also both fight each other because they have different ideas about how the Paraversume has to be ruled.

In the game you have to win of the opposite team by scoring more points. How to score points depends on the campaign. In some campaigns you have to control you area by building structures and defending them from the enemy team. In other campaigns you have to destroy as much PPAs as possible or players from the opposite team.

Since the game is still in beta there is no tutorial, new players need the help of their teammates to find out how the game works, I personally love this because my team (the radicals) are very friendly and helped me a lot. Not only as beginner you need the help from your teammates. When being attacked by multiple opponents you can call for help and your teammates will help you.

Another thing I love about this game is how active the developer is and always listens to feedback. There are weekly updates and bugs get fixed within 24 hours of reporting the bug.

I hope you will give the game a try at of course join the radicals!

RAD|Jesse
Old 03-15-2014, 08:55 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 03-15-2014, 10:12 AM

Thanks for the video and link!