★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you are expecting a bird game that you-know-the-name, do not download this.
Don't expect such game.

Sword and monsters are for man!

But if you are expecting strong warrior, I repeat, do not download this.
Your warrior is the weakest beyond imagination!

My best score till 23rd feb. is 128 point.
If you break my score, please leave a review.
i will update new monster of your choice, along with national flag.

#1 free paid app in

US, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Singapore,
Poland, France, Netherlands, Malta, Greece, Austria, Australia, Turkey, UAE,
Saudi Arabia, Israel, Belgium, Norway, Hungary, Malaysia, Luxembourg, Portugal,
Czech Republic, Spain, Ireland, Romania, New Zealand, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia,
Nicaragua, Kazakhstan, Argentina, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Mauritius, Chile,
Hong Kong, Pakistan, Taiwan, Colombia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Kenya, Macedonia,
Croatia, Macau, Paraguay, Peru, Armenia, Philippines, Vietnam, Jordan, Kuwait, Zimbabwe,
Montserrat, India, Moldova, Cayman Islands, Brazil and South Korea

is my wish. please support me!

runpowerman's comments:
hi,
I am a game developer.(just a beginner )
After ‘Dungeon Finder’, I registered ‘Weak warrior’ on ios store!
So I give you the lunching event!

1. Download free version. https://itunes.apple.com/kr/app/weak-warrior-free/id827103251?mt=8

2. How to play: Kill monsters on your left and right. Simple and easy.

You may be hard to control your temper while you play. Like the game ‘Plappy Bird’, I deigned my game to give you happy fury.
You can get the ‘Weak Warrior’ no add version after you kill more than 100 monsters.
After 100kills, email to runpowerman@naver.com with your game center id. And Then We will give you redeem code of ‘Weak Warrior No Ad version’ by order of arrival.

Big thank you and enjoy game playing : )

Here, Game Screen Shot

03-15-2014, 10:43 AM
A link would be nice..

Edit: thanks!

Last edited by hvianna; 03-15-2014 at 12:25 PM.
03-15-2014, 12:44 PM
This is actually well done! I like the different backgrounds and enemies, the chop animation, the blood spill and how the blood gathers up on the sword's blade. Sounds are good too!

Collision detection on the warrior seems to happen a bit too early though.. I mean, we get killed before the enemy actually touches the warrior.

My best so far is 33 47... Going for those 100!

Last edited by hvianna; 03-15-2014 at 02:21 PM.
03-15-2014, 01:27 PM
1. I only got the ad-supported version
2. My current high score's at 37
3. I find this better than flappy bird.
4. Please reduce player hitbox so that enemies actually have to touch you to kill you.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-20-2014, 02:34 PM
I like the new update! 👍

Collision detection is accurate now, so the game feels much smoother and not so frustrating. It's not easier though, which is good. I'm still struggling to unlock the new girl fighter, she looks cute!