★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: zinc Roe
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Chill out with puzzle gameplay from the arctic arcade. The pinball penguins you loved from the original version are back! With adorable artwork, original music and addictive gameplay, Arctic Shuffle 2 is flinging good fun.

Arctic Shuffle 2 features:
-Great new scoring system
-Challenging new levels
-Fun animations and amusing obstacles
-Improved performance
-Pause and restart gameplay
-Play your own tunes during game play

Play by aiming your penguin pal at the target. But watch out for obstacles that block, bounce, drown and destroy your precious penguins. Start with ice curling, mix in some mini-golf, try to prevent your penguins from exploding and more!

Improve your score by completing the levels quickly and use the fewest number of penguins you can. Once youve mastered all 50 levels buy additional level packs as an in-app purchase.

Want to learn more? See a sample gameplay video and additional screenshots on our developer site. Or try Arctic Shuffle Lite for free with 10 complete levels.

Praise for Arctic Shuffle:

its sort of curling with penguins, and its a whole lot of fun. The penguins are really cute and theres a lot of levels, so youre not going to get bored anytime soon. Mr. Mobile

Arctic Shuffle is a fun little puzzler. appVersity

Arctic Shuffle is definitely a fun game. . . Its a quick distraction that doesnt cost much and rewards a little play here and there. The 10k.com

The best way to describe it would be as a thinking puzzler. . . and you get graphics of the cute penguins in their snow caps celebrating after you beat a level. Portable Gamer

Mew2468's comments:
The "appinfo" tag makes this so easy, thanks arn!

Lite Version: Arctic Shuffle 2 Lite

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-15-2009, 11:53 PM
beat me by one second. Was about to post it. looks OK but I didnt even know bout the Arctic Shuffle 1, so gonna check out how good(or bad) that was.

08-15-2009, 11:53 PM

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-15-2009, 11:57 PM
I didn't even hear about the first one. This looks pretty nice, though. Impressions?

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour
08-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
beat me by one second. Was about to post it. looks OK but I didnt even know bout the Arctic Shuffle 1, so gonna check out how good(or bad) that was.
That's odd, about 5 minutes ago I could find Arctic Shuffle 1 on the App Store, but now I can't .

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
o.o

/l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?
08-16-2009, 12:00 AM
I really like AS, so I'll be picking up AS 2. Congrats to zinc Roe.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
08-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew2468 View Post
That's odd, about 5 minutes ago I could find Arctic Shuffle 1 on the App Store, but now I can't
Hmm... the first one is not showing in the App Store. Maybe the dev deleted it.

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour
08-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Arctic Shuffle (the original) is one of my favorite games to play when I have a very short amount of time. Hopefully the second one will be like that as well

Front Page Tug Boat Chief Engineer
Check out the awesome Fuzion: Age of Wordcraft website
Follow me and the game on Twitter
preview thread (Fuzion is still in development)
08-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew2468 View Post
That's odd, about 5 minutes ago I could find Arctic Shuffle 1 on the App Store, but now I can't .
Looks like they removed the first version after the second one was released. Appshopper still shows it available though.
http://appshopper.com/games/arctic-shuffle
08-16-2009, 12:15 AM
that seems like an odd move, everyone saw how badly that went over with the rolando series.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.