★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors The Novel (999) is a thrilling choose your own path story from acclaimed writer Kotaro Uchikoshi that takes readers on a suspense-filled journey full of danger, terrifying choices, and unexpected twists toward a variety of endings that may or may not see them coming out alive on the other side.

Nine individuals, seemingly strangers, find themselves awakening to a rude truth theyre trapped on a ship that will sink in nine hours, and must play a deadly game in order to escape. Kidnapped by the mysterious Zero, these nine must solve puzzles and uncover the location of the elusive ninth door before time runs out. Each player is tied to a bracelet that controls a bomb within their bodies. One wrong move and they explode. However, beyond this life-or-death game lies questions that they must answer: Why have they been brought here and, more importantly, who is Zero?

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 566 MB.

Price in NZ is $6.49 which should translate to USD $4.99

Requirements:

Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors The Novel (999) is a thrilling choose your own path story from acclaimed writer Kotaro Uchikoshi that takes readers on a suspense-filled journey full of danger, terrifying choices, and unexpected twists toward a variety of endings that may or may not see them coming out alive on the other side.

Nine individuals, seemingly strangers, find themselves awakening to a rude truth theyre trapped on a ship that will sink in nine hours, and must play a deadly game in order to escape. Kidnapped by the mysterious Zero, these nine must solve puzzles and uncover the location of the elusive ninth door before time runs out. Each player is tied to a bracelet that controls a bomb within their bodies. One wrong move and they explode. However, beyond this life-or-death game lies questions that they must answer: Why have they been brought here and, more importantly, who is Zero?

iPad Screenshots:

03-16-2014, 06:59 AM
I, ah... this was going to be iPhone/iTouch as well, right? Did I miss something?
03-16-2014, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightRooks View Post
I, ah... this was going to be iPhone/iTouch as well, right? Did I miss something?
My mistake, sorry, wasn't expecting it to come as two separate apps. This is the link to the iPhone version:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=222350