Kingsroad (By Rumble Games)

03-18-2014, 08:38 AM
#1
Kingsroad (By Rumble Games)

Coming this summer, here's a trailer from the pc version:



Source: http://www.148apps.com/news/gdc-2014...m_medium=tweet
03-18-2014, 08:47 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,796
My only hope is that it is not freemium and that there is a single-player offline mode.

03-18-2014, 08:50 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
My only hope is that it is not freemium and that there is a single-player offline mode.
There's no Single Player and it's freemium but the reviews from the pc version are generally good. We'll have to wait and see.
03-18-2014, 09:03 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
There's no Single Player and it's freemium but the reviews from the pc version are generally good. We'll have to wait and see.
I could deal with freemium if it's done right but no single player experience means I won't be playing this, Thanks for the info.
03-18-2014, 12:35 PM
#5
I Like this. I like this A LOT. I wish Blizzard would make a diablo on ios, or Isabel would get more classes- whichever comes first.
03-24-2014, 03:47 PM
#6
Hi guys -- I handle community over at Rumble Entertainment. We'll have a lot more to show of KingsRoad on tablet in the very near future!

We're really excited to have the game on tablet, but in the meantime, you can see if KingsRoad is up your alley by checking out the game on the web at www.kingsroad.com. Accounts will carry over between web and mobile, so you'll keep any progress you make. =)
03-25-2014, 12:23 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbretterson View Post
Hi guys -- I handle community over at Rumble Entertainment. We'll have a lot more to show of KingsRoad on tablet in the very near future!

We're really excited to have the game on tablet, but in the meantime, you can see if KingsRoad is up your alley by checking out the game on the web at www.kingsroad.com. Accounts will carry over between web and mobile, so you'll keep any progress you make. =)
Is there a confirmed release date?
03-26-2014, 01:20 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Is there a confirmed release date?
Not at the moment, but we're hoping for early summer. We'll be doing some geo-beta testing before that, so if you're in one of those territories, you'll get it a little earlier.
03-27-2014, 03:28 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbretterson View Post
Not at the moment, but we're hoping for early summer. We'll be doing some geo-beta testing before that, so if you're in one of those territories, you'll get it a little earlier.
Do I need to PM you or is it going to be more like a soft launch?
04-01-2014, 12:56 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Do I need to PM you or is it going to be more like a soft launch?
Soft launch. We haven't determined which territories *quite* yet.