Unpossible by Acceleroto - Twitch Perfection

03-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Unpossible by Acceleroto - Twitch Perfection

This video just popped up on the TA frontpage. It is my new most wanted game. I want it so bad... just look at it. Already watched it three times... Twitch excellency for me. Coming in a month or so. Touch or tilt controls.

03-19-2014, 10:58 AM

Must have this now

03-19-2014, 11:11 AM
I saw the vid on the front page, I can't wait.
03-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Many claps from JCho
03-19-2014, 12:18 PM
This does not interest me.

03-19-2014, 01:38 PM
Hey, thanks for starting this thread - I'm the dev of Unpossible. Launch date is still TBD, but I cat wait to get it in the store! @Andy Awesome Pinocchio!
03-19-2014, 01:42 PM
I was going to say Welcome to TA! but you already been posting here (since 2008 nonetheless), so nice to have you the developer here

It would be awesome if you could add more info about things like if is free to play or premium, since the release date is "Coming Soon"? I dying to know more. My most wanted game now, I haven't been so exited for a game like I am for yours now. In love with what I seen so far <3
03-19-2014, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
I was going to say Welcome to TA! but you already been posting here (since 2008 nonetheless), so nice to have you the developer here

It would be awesome if you could add more info about things like if is free to play or premium, since the release date is "Coming Soon"? I dying to know more. My most wanted game now, I haven't been so exited for a game like I am for yours now. In love with what I seen so far <3
Thanks, but yeah - I've been around here pretty much since TA has. My nose is almost always to the grindstone working on stuff, so I'm not a high-poster here. Welcome back maybe?

Some details: No ads, no IAP, no tricks. Pure premium. I plan to put it on sale for launch and then go up in price after that. I'll release exact pricing info later - I need to save something for Jared & Eli to post about, right?

I haven't posted the icon yet. Here's a 512x512 iOS version:

I have submitted version 1.0 to Apple, but I'm still working on a release date. Long story, but I'm trying my best for a big launch and need to nail down the perfect date. I'll share more details as I know them.

If anyone happens to be around GDC & would like some icon stickers, hit me up on Twitter (@Acceleroto or @GrouchoDuke). Thanks everybody!!
03-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acceleroto View Post
Hey, thanks for starting this thread - I'm the dev of Unpossible. Launch date is still TBD, but I cat wait to get it in the store! @Andy Awesome Pinocchio!
Welcome to TA man, Unpossible is a great way to get introduced into the forums!

Cant wait to play your game. When i saw TA's article i was amazed at the polish, framerate smoothness and the sci-fi vibe rolled up into one chaotic runner-esque twitchy game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Requirements? iOS version? Will it run on older hardware? Looks awesome.