Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 03-20-2014, 06:29 AM
iPad mini

Default Mh370 - Missing Malaysian Plane

What do you think happened?
Old 03-20-2014, 06:36 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I feel for the families, there's all the media attention on top of what they already have to cope with. It must be heartbreaking for them.

As to what happened, I have no idea but I do hope that they find out. There's a million theories as to what's happened but until there is some solid evidence that's all they are.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:39 AM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

Planes should be built so there's no way to turn off the tracking devices. Especially not as easily as simply turning a knob.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:50 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

This seems like something out of the twilight zone.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:37 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

I've been waiting for a thread like this.
Honestly, I think the plane just crashed into the ocean. All these elaborate theories and potential things that happened are just produced by the excessive amount of media coverage on the plane. No one will want to believe it simply crashed into the ocean when searchers finally find the wreckage. Why? Because they've been so manipulated by all the possible outcomes and extensive coverage.

Can't imagine what the families are going through - not knowing what happened to their relative(s), engulfed by media..
Old 03-20-2014, 07:45 AM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob007 View Post
Honestly, I think the plane just crashed into the ocean. All these elaborate theories and potential things that happened are just produced by the excessive amount of media coverage on the plane. No one will want to believe it simply crashed into the ocean when searchers finally find the wreckage. Why? Because they've been so manipulated by all the possible outcomes and extensive coverage.

Can't imagine what the families are going through - not knowing what happened to their relative(s), engulfed by media..
Wasn't it recently confirmed that the pilot(s) however punched in alternate coordinates approx. 12 minutes PRIOR to the final "All right, good night" message? That's the most ****ed up part about the whole situation, IMO.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:48 AM
iPad mini

UPDATE: Satellite images showing a 24m long object as of today, have just now been ruled out as being parts of the aircraft. Nothing was located at the scanned area.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:54 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob007 View Post

I agree. All the crazy conspiracy theories are terrible. The more wacky ones are just insulting
Old 03-20-2014, 12:27 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Is it perhaps an elaborate advertising campaign for people to start watching Lost again?
Old 03-21-2014, 07:09 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post
Wasn't it recently confirmed that the pilot(s) however punched in alternate coordinates approx. 12 minutes PRIOR to the final "All right, good night" message? That's the most ****ed up part about the whole situation, IMO.
I didn't know that was confirmed. Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore.