Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-20-2014, 08:59 AM

Default Drop Limbs, Hardcore 8 Bit

Old 03-20-2014, 09:45 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Location: Currently on the South Welsh coast. Castles, sun and seaside.

That's pretty cool. I like the way the limbs come off and blood spurts out but the farmer doesn't seem to care. The death messages are funny too.

Nice one.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobus View Post
That's pretty cool. I like the way the limbs come off and blood spurts out but the farmer doesn't seem to care. The death messages are funny too.

Nice one.
Hello Tobus, thanks for your comment. I'm Karnpot, the developer. I really appreciate when someone enjoy my game
Old 03-20-2014, 12:51 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobus View Post

Nice one.
Yeah, this looks good to me! Gonna pick this one up! Karnpot, welcome to TA and good luck with your new game!
Old 03-20-2014, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Yeah, this looks good to me! Gonna pick this one up! Karnpot, welcome to TA and good luck with your new game!
Thanks bigrand! If you have any suggestions or just chit-chat, feel free to contact me
Old 03-21-2014, 12:27 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Right-on! First, let me say that I really like your game! However, there's so many ads in there it just ruins the experience! A total in your face bombardment that interrupts the game play so badly it ruins it! How about charging a buck to get rid of them? You can do it in your first update! Make you some money and would make the game a lot more enjoyable for the gamer. I mean-this I'd a deal-breaker to me! At this point, I'll keep the game hoping you implement this soon, but otherwise, I don't think I'll hold onto it. Can't deal with that. I'll keep my fingers crossed because it really is fun and I want it to do well, and it deserves to. Looking forward to you implementing this! Thanks!!!
Old 03-22-2014, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Right-on! First, let me say that I really like your game! However, there's so many ads in there it just ruins the experience! A total in your face bombardment that interrupts the game play so badly it ruins it! How about charging a buck to get rid of them? You can do it in your first update! Make you some money and would make the game a lot more enjoyable for the gamer. I mean-this I'd a deal-breaker to me! At this point, I'll keep the game hoping you implement this soon, but otherwise, I don't think I'll hold onto it. Can't deal with that. I'll keep my fingers crossed because it really is fun and I want it to do well, and it deserves to. Looking forward to you implementing this! Thanks!!!
Thanks bigrand1, I really appreciate your thought. I decide I will add In-App Purchase to remove all ads from the game. Thanks again!
Old 03-26-2014, 06:04 AM

The game now has several improvements. Check them out!