★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Barrington Software: here is my public apology!

12-14-2008, 12:33 AM
Barrington Software: here is my public apology!

I admit I was trying too hard to defend that guy. I apologise as I did make some harsh statements, however none of these kids or "newbies" deserve to be Ganged up on either. You have to admit even though you certainly weren't the only one crucifying this guy you were being pig-headed on par with me.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
12-14-2008, 12:45 AM
Agreed! Thank you very much for taking the time to make this thread, and at that, I also apologize. I'll be sure not to pick on any more kids in between the ages 9-14, seeing that I'll never have any real proof that they had done anything wrong. Also I sent you a friend request to make the apology "official".

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

12-14-2008, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarringtonSoftware View Post
Agreed! Thank you very much for taking the time to make this thread, and at that, I also apologize. I'll be sure not to pick on any more kids in between the ages 9-14, seeing that I'll never have any real proof that they had done anything wrong. Also I sent you a friend request to make the apology "official".
9-14 too funny! Alright truce settled. Let's put this thread in the boneyard then happy threading.

End thread!

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
12-14-2008, 12:54 AM
why does this deserve its own thread...you cant settle thru PMs...just had to make it public when half of us dont even know whats going on and theres no fillers for people thats NOW might wanna know wuts up
as for me, yea long hair dun care like the jewish
12-14-2008, 12:57 AM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
[/threadclosed]

wouldn't it have been easier to just PM him??
12-14-2008, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericxd View Post
why does this deserve its own thread...you cant settle thru PMs...just had to make it public when half of us dont even know whats going on and theres no fillers for people thats NOW might wanna know wuts up
as for me, yea long hair dun care like the jewish
Thanks for ruining the apology. Oh well. Truce.

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

12-14-2008, 02:20 AM
Are apology threads the new genre or something?