★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You wake as rain hits your face. Your head feels dull and achy. You struggle to understand what has happened - a moment ago, you were in the boat with Jen.

Wait, where is she? You shout her name but no reply. You remember an explosion. Something is seriously wrong.

You must find out what has happened and most importantly, find Jen.

Dazed but determined, you head into the jungle.

-
Description:
You play as Tom, exploring Black Rock, a mysterious island. You must solve puzzles and meet the inhabitants of the island. Who can you trust? Will you find Jen again? It is down to you to Escape Black Rock.

Best played on iPhone 4S and above. iPad 2 and above.
Note: Due to the graphical quality of the game, older devices may run slowly and may need to be restarted.

cl-apps's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Escape into a world of mystery, danger and intrigue. Take on a new thrilling adventure!

Here are some complementary Promo Codes, please tell your friends if you enjoy the game:

AT3KAKK6WYYM
J63E6HA6HMFN
J9NKPMMNEYEK
AL7W4L73AE49
EHRA33M63RPE
M6A3W4FJ4K3T
4M4JRTNLNWHP
JJ6TXHYN744L

If you have a blog, twitter or other social media outlet and would be interested in a Promo Code to write a review or promotional giveaway then please send me a private message and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for looking!
03-21-2014, 04:42 AM
Just added some Promo Codes above so you can play Stranded 2: Escape Black Rock for free. Please tell your friends if you enjoy the game!

03-21-2014, 05:31 AM
took the first one, I'll be back with video impression.

this game has a lot potential to be a fun and great game, but still missing some part like cut scenes for each action and GUI for interaction with each objects. the most annoying part is this game suffered from a terrible frame rate drops since the beginning. definitely need some serious tweaks to make it playable. here is some short gameplay coz its really hard to control the movement when framerate is your biggest issue here.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 03-21-2014 at 12:55 PM.
03-21-2014, 08:23 AM
J63E6HA6HMFN taken...

thanks a lot!
03-21-2014, 09:18 AM
If you haven't already seen check out the Stranded 2: Escape Black Rock trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-21-2014, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
took the first one, I'll be back with video impression.

this game has a lot potential to be a fun and great game, but still missing some part like cut scenes for each action and GUI for interaction with each objects. the most annoying part is this game suffered from a terrible frame rate drops since the beginning. definitely need some serious tweaks to make it playable. here is some short gameplay coz its really hard to control the movement when framerate is your biggest issue here.

YouTube: video
Hi there, thanks for playing!

Might I ask which iOS device you have as I'm concerned over these frame rate issues. In testing I was getting well over 30 fps in all areas of the game. Obviously older devices will struggle in this area for gpu and memory...

Sorry to hear of the difficulties, illness looking into this over the weekend,

Chris
03-21-2014, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl-apps View Post
Hi there, thanks for playing!

Might I ask which iOS device you have as I'm concerned over these frame rate issues. In testing I was getting well over 30 fps in all areas of the game. Obviously older devices will struggle in this area for gpu and memory...

Sorry to hear of the difficulties, illness looking into this over the weekend,

Chris
I'm using iPad mini retina 32gb wifi with iOS 7.1 installed.

03-22-2014, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
I'm using iPad mini retina 32gb wifi with iOS 7.1 installed.
Thanks, I'll try and get my hands on an iPad mini this weekend and nail these frame rate issues.
03-22-2014, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Thanks, I'll try and get my hands on an iPad mini this weekend and nail these frame rate issues.
Problems fixed!! Update is on its way
03-22-2014, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Problems fixed!! Update is on its way
that was fast!!! great!