App description: ***** 50% OFF LAUNCH PRICE *****

Skeleton Rider is a brand new physics based racing game. Gameplay is reminiscent of classic games like Elastomania and Gravity Defied, but Skeleton Rider takes it to the new level. Our proprietary turbo charged engine supports up to one million objects in a single level. That allowed us to create spectacular locations which you can ride: American countryside, Egyptian pyramids, Swedish outback and Asian mountains.
Moreover, game features an extremely robust level editor which you can use to create your own tracks.
Skeleton Rider is long awaited evolution of the genre!

Skeleton Rider is a great new game that blends physics and art. Ride through 100 beautiful tracks or use our editor to create your own gorgeous levels.

Avoid amazing obstacles while you master the tricky tracks, perform insane stunts and wheelies or relax while riding the chopper through spectacular landscapes.
Compete to be the fastest rider with our advanced highscore system for every level. Be the best and defy the rest!
Start with an empty canvas in editor and create like a true artist.
Our custom super-optimized engine supports more than 1,000,000 (million) objects in a single level.

Experience the evolution of becoming the greatest skeli stick stuntman in the world
Make it big in the stunt show business and don't back down even from
the most dangerous of stunts and jumps.
Take yourself to your limits and beyond by facing the challenges of
physics bending stunts.
Rise from the bottom as an promising up-and-comer to true stardom.
As a stunt man it's trial and error that counts
Unleash your creativy with our powerful editor

Forget simple three star approach seen in other games and try to become No.1 on the leaderboard. Shaving off that millisecond of your best result (like in Moto Trials X) is what makes everyone stoked about Skeleton Stunt Rider.

FEATURES:
Great hand drawn tracks
Fun ragdoll physics
More than hundred exciting tracks
Powerful online leaderboards and achievements
Fully physic enabled bike and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
Draw your own levels in our state of the art game editor
Special trials missions
Extreme locations

COMING SOON:
Destructible bike
Race against your ghost
Extra vehicles: motorcycle, buggy, ski, snowboard
Customizable controls
Character customization
Race against your friends and earn trophies

Are you ready to defy gravity and cause mayhem on your bike?
Have you ever wanted to take your bike to a snow resort to ride a half pipe? Or ride the moon?
Everything is possible in the best of its class Skeleton Stunt Rider!
Feeling creative? Use your iOS device as canvas and draw awesome BMX, MTB tracks: let your imagination fly!

montonero's comments:

The game also features level editor, so you can create your own tracks.

Let the screenshots speak for themselves!
Available on App Store

Please join us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skeletonridergame
03-21-2014, 07:50 PM
Not had chance to play yet, I'll leave comments in the morning.

03-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Not had chance to play yet, I'll leave comments in the morning.
Cool. I'll wait then. I was just about to pick it up, but I figured I'd check the forums first.

Thanks cloudpuff!
03-23-2014, 10:15 PM
So...any thoughts about this game? I know the dev gave some promos to some forum members.
03-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Interested to know how the controls are. Looks like the controls are backwards from the screenshots...
03-23-2014, 11:31 PM
Fun very much, worth!
03-24-2014, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Fun very much, worth!
Glad to hear! We are going to submit an update today that will fix missing sounds issue. Will add a couple of levels too.
03-24-2014, 06:20 AM
It looks just like draw rider + the buttons on screen are exactly the same, is this the same dev or someone copying it.
03-24-2014, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
It looks just like draw rider + the buttons on screen are exactly the same, is this the same dev or someone copying it.
It's not the same!
Skeleton Rider supports up to one million objects in a single level, whilst the game you mention has much smaller levels. Hence, Skeleton Rider has much bigger levels.
Also, physics engine in Skeleton Rider is custom made to allow for faster speeds.
It may look similar (black & white) but is very different.
03-24-2014, 07:10 AM
I'm on the fence about this, however it all looks and sounds fantastic. I'm trying to figure out the three star rating here on the thread. Could just be some jackass messing around since it's not from anyone who has posted here it's hard to tell.

I love the app icon and the first screen from the AppStore.

Edit: buying now since the developer is active here on TA and seems to take pride in their creation. Impressions to follow

Richard

Last edited by rich_952000; 03-24-2014 at 07:13 AM.