★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: How to best utilise $20 ??

12-14-2008, 12:34 AM
How to best utilise $20 ??

Hi i'm having a real dilemma on what games to buy, coz I have a maximum of 20 dollars ATM.

My preferred games are
SOul Trapper(it's at discount atm)
BIA
HOS
Monopoly
Guitar Rock Tour
Touchgrind etc etc

are these games any good?? And which one is better-BIA/HOS??
and how would i best utilise 20 dollars?do you think there'd be any sale on BIA/HOS at Christmas??

Please reply fast......need to start spending soon....can't resist the App Store anymore
12-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I would late a week longer if all that is all you have. Just to see how Rolando and Need for Speed turn out.

iTouch Gaming
Willing to blog about your game to help devs get their game out. PM if interested.

12-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Idont think according to reviews, press etc.. That you could go wrong with BIA.the only one I have on that list is TG I'm very happy with it as soon as I am near mcdonalds again I am getting BIA though.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
12-14-2008, 12:48 AM
what is the reason for the hype behind Rolando?? I'm a begineer so don't know much. And how whould Touch Sports Tennis be??

I'm reluctant to buy EA Games after reading unsatisfactory reviews about Spore and Monopoly.
12-14-2008, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneish_henry View Post
what is the reason for the hype behind Rolando?? I'm a begineer so don't know much. And how whould Touch Sports Tennis be??

I'm reluctant to buy EA Games after reading unsatisfactory reviews about Spore and Monopoly.
It is comparable to a good game to on PSP. I don't really know must about the game so I couldn't say for sure. But there are plenty of threads about the game. Let's not make this another one.

iTouch Gaming
Willing to blog about your game to help devs get their game out. PM if interested.
12-14-2008, 12:53 AM
Quote:

Monopolys good, just what you would expect!

"Insert generic signature here"
12-14-2008, 12:54 AM
right now id say take hero of sparta over brothers in arms because theres a little less lag, the story and levels are better, the controls are better, and the game to me is all together more fun. And if youre a fan of guitar hero or rock band then youll probly like guitar rock tour- im really enjoying this one its so much better than tap tap revenge and all those. You should chrck out fadtlane btw too, because the qualit of that game is just unbelievable
12-14-2008, 12:57 AM
Loco Roco is that comparison game I've never played it and I'm not awaiting Rolando, but alot of peeps appearantly are.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
12-14-2008, 12:59 AM
hmm......just checked a Rolando video, doesn't seem to be my type of game although it's very innovative.

when is sim city releasing?
12-14-2008, 01:03 AM
Quote:
hmm......just checked a Rolando video, doesn't seem to be my type of game although it's very innovative.

when is sim city releasing?
In another thread, craiglaw, a ea mobile guy said simcity would be submitted to the app store next week and need for speed would be out early 2009