★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Freaky Robot
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 5.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Build your own football empire!

Create a football club from scratch, starting as a tiny non-league team, and see if you can make it through seven divisions to the very top.

See your players win play-offs, cup competitions and eventually conquer Europe!

Hire and fire managers, develop your stadium, negotiate transfers, contracts and sponsorship deals... while keeping both the fans and the bank manager happy.

After the massive success of Football Chairman Lite, this new game includes a whole host of improved features, including:

- Cup competitions
- Play offs
- European tournaments
- Manager/fan interaction
- Transfer-list unwanted players
- Loan deals
- View available managers before sacking your old one
- Set ticket prices
- Set price and quality of food and drink
- Negotiate shirt sponsorship deals
- Build a 120,000-capacity 'super stadium'
- 35 in-game achievements to aim for
- Redesigned interface and usability improvements

Good luck... you'll need it!

* Want to try a free version of the app before downloading this one? Search the app store for 'Football Chairman Lite'.
03-24-2014, 06:27 PM
Any specific tactics? I just upgrade youth. Means players keep on improving at low contract rates.

03-27-2014, 03:01 AM
How aren't there more comments on this I've had it ever since the lite version and got this right away too.

I do as you do and balance my training and youth so rely on youth talent as I reject nearly everyone my manager wants to buy. Just careful not to upgrade too far because of upkeep costs.
04-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Maybe this thread is empty because it's football the UK version? Although it doesn't really matter everything is made up and there is no football it's just a management sim.
04-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Looks cool. Some how missed this, thanks for bumping.
04-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
Looks cool. Some how missed this, thanks for bumping.
No problem, I loved the lite version and purchased an IAP just to support the dev to make this version.

The lite version is there to try to free for anyone that's remotely interested but not sure yet. The full version just has some extra features and changes but at it's base it's the same.
04-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Did you get to try it? Plus a shameless bump : )
06-15-2014, 07:49 PM
This app has been pretty high in the UK store for a while now but guessing it's not really been noticed elsewhere given the lack of comments here still.
06-15-2014, 08:07 PM
HOLY AKFKAKSKJW!!! I DID NOT REALIZE THIS CAME OUT!!!!! I NEED TO BUY AN INTUNES CARD RIGHT NOW!!!!! Buy thinks and ocean horn
06-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherrocs View Post
HOLY AKFKAKSKJW!!! I DID NOT REALIZE THIS CAME OUT!!!!! I NEED TO BUY AN INTUNES CARD RIGHT NOW!!!!! Buy thinks and ocean horn
Been out a while now, usually I just check here for apps but didn't really get any coverage I just spotted it in the UK store when it did come out. It is a fairly simple manager game but still very addictive and good. I always think I'll just play one more game.