★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kostya Teterin
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 19.2 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to the world of color and harmony!

Shift the rows and columns to restore the color pattern. Help regain harmony, which was been destroyed by hatred and anger. Bring back order to the chaos and restore the peace.

Meditative music, the smooth rhythm of the game and challenging puzzles will help you to enjoy your time and relax.
03-22-2014, 04:09 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

And 10 promo keys

-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
WXFF4LNJYPLL
-----------------
-----------------
6KTKLAHRHEXN
7XFM97P3XNT7

Currently playing: Fruit Ninja, Plants vs. Zombies, Caribbean Treasures, Samurai, Solitaire

Last edited by emotionrays; 03-23-2014 at 02:11 PM.

03-22-2014, 04:27 PM
EP37JLAFPLL7 thank you.
Look forward to trying this.
03-22-2014, 05:22 PM
9MTKWEPPAJAM taken...

thanks a lot!
03-22-2014, 06:02 PM
Ive used 36LJ7YFPFYWF, all codes above were already taken.

Look forward to playing, thank you.
03-22-2014, 07:25 PM
Played through the first half dozen levels and can safely say you need to use your brain, basically gameplay involves sliding rows and columns of a grid with multiple coulees squares to match up to the pattern displayed, your given a limited number of moves in which to complete the task, the. Ink all number of moves allows you to complete at expert level and because it starts day enough this is easily achieved, however the difficulty ranks up and it becomes much more taxing to achiev expert completion, the music is relaxing but can be turned off. Hints can be used for the first move only.

One hing I'd like to see is an option to control the speed of the sliding as it seems too fast at the moment and too easy too overshoot, which results in a higher move count than planned, also the same gamecentre achievment keeps popping up regardless of me already completing it.
03-22-2014, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
One hing I'd like to see is an option to control the speed of the sliding as it seems too fast at the moment and too easy too overshoot, which results in a higher move count than planned, also the same gamecentre achievment keeps popping up regardless of me already completing it.
Sliding speed control is easy to be done, I will add it. Thanks for the suggestion!

There are 2 achievements to pop up when the set is completed: one is pop up when the set is done, and another when set is done with all expert. If you complete the set with all expert, then 2 achievements pop up one after another.

But I'll double check the achievements to make sure that it is not pop the same achievement over and over. Thanks!

Currently playing: Fruit Ninja, Plants vs. Zombies, Caribbean Treasures, Samurai, Solitaire
03-22-2014, 10:34 PM
YNALFR9M47L9 taken. thank u for this beautiful yet entertaining game.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2