Eminence: Xander's Tales - TCG / MMORPG

03-23-2014, 07:25 AM
Eminence: Xander's Tales - TCG / MMORPG

Eminence Xander's Tales is a role playing adventure and trading card game driven by a compelling story. The game itself also takes inspiration from classic RPGs like; Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Zelda, TCG games as well as community driven cooperative gameplay experience (Multiplayer, Team based coop and a fully integrated Guild system). The TCG mechanics are close to completion and will be announced very soon. In addition we have added a variety of game rules and modes, as well as having incorporated an experimental visual style for the overall look of the game.

Any feedback / comments are greatly appreciated! The game is scheduled to be released on iOS, Android, Mac/PC, Browser, PS4/XboxOne. (All of which will be synchronized under one account)

Last edited by EminenceRev; 10-08-2014 at 08:06 AM.
03-23-2014, 07:28 AM
That's freaking gorgeous.

03-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
That's freaking gorgeous.
^ This. I would like this to actually be an RPG with TCG mechanics rather than a TCG with RPG mechanics, but I know that's expecting a bit much. I'm still going to watch this, though.
03-23-2014, 10:58 AM
the artwork is simply wonderful
03-23-2014, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majiktrip View Post
Blah looks awesome but I guess another long wait ahead of us
I do know you want the game now but we must have patience. there's alot of games that I'm waiting for and they require alot of work, I do not accept rushed and unfinished games
03-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EminenceRev View Post
Eminence Xander's Tales is a role playing adventure and trading card game driven by a compelling story. The game itself also takes inspiration from classic RPGs like; Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Zelda, TCG games as well as community driven cooperative gameplay experience (Multiplayer, Team based coop and a fully integrated Guild system). The TCG mechanics are close to completion and will be announced very soon. In addition we have added a variety of game rules and modes, as well as having incorporated an experimental visual style for the overall look of the game.

Any feedback / comments are greatly appreciated! The game is scheduled to be released on iOS, Android, Mac/PC, Browser, PS4/XboxOne. (All of which will be synchronized under one account)

Gorgeous artwork!
03-23-2014, 11:35 AM
This artwork. Just... Wow.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-23-2014, 11:39 AM
Are those dreamcatchers?
Wow they're so cool

Game Center ID: copaeci
03-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Wow! We are overwhelmed by the response and cannot thank you enough. It means the world to us to have such positive feedback thus far, and we haven't even showcased any gameplay footage yet!

To answer people's questions.. Here is our videogame in a nutshell:

The game WILL be RPG focused. People will be able to create and FULLY customise the look of their avatars. Once they have created their character, players will then roam an explorable isometric / topdown world and interact with others, challenge each other in real time card battles (singular or team based duels), undertake quests, create guilds and deck build with over 500 cards available upon release, with room for expansion.

We are always happy to hear feedback and undertake any necessary changes to improve the scope of our game, so please feel free to provide us with any suggestions. Thank you again for all the wonderful support!

Last edited by EminenceRev; 03-23-2014 at 01:10 PM.
03-23-2014, 07:14 PM
So are the card battles animated? Like will you be able to see your avatar react based on the cards you use?