★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Moonz problem...

08-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Moonz problem...

Anyone who has the game Moonz, are you getting a weird problem where on the 3rd or 4th launch, ALL sound cuts right out of the game never to come back?

It's happened to me 3 times and everytime I had to erase it and re-install it.

It is annoying, as I have to go through and unlock things again.
I notice the game has ZERO reviews on itunes, and the developer is a ghost.

I emailed them a week ago on something else to do with the game and never got any type of response. I will remember that for my itunes rating which will be going up soon.

Anyhow, I love the game, I hate the problem.

Even worse, there is no way to turn on / off music OR sound / no volume, nothing!

By the way, I am playing it on a 32gb ipod 2g with 3.0 installed.
08-26-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm having the same problem.
I got a response from him.
He's says there should be a fix for it soon.
Then he goes on to says, go into the settings and make sure the sound is on
What the????
Didn't understand that one. It doesn't have an option for sound
08-26-2009, 11:09 PM

Allan from adxsoft here. We reply to all email correspondence so if there are any more issues you're experiencing please let us know and we will fix them.

In regards to the sound issue you're experiencing, it is a known bug we will address in the next version. In the mean time, as I explained in my emails to those who asked, there is a workaround that will fix the problem for good.

From your iPhone or iPod Touch's home screen, simply go into Settings, then go into Moonz, and ensure Sound and Music are both ON. Even if you don't make a change, the simple act of loading up the settings page for Moonz will make the audio work properly from then on.

Thanks for playing!
08-26-2009, 11:34 PM
It works now...