Dungeons of Evilibrium Beginner tips? :)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Xotaku8106X, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Xotaku8106X

Xotaku8106X Member

May 22, 2013
    I've played all the areas up to lvl 3 and after that I have a hard time doing the fights, am I missing something here?

Also these items gained in dungeons barely level up the skills I've noticed, are certain items better for certain elements and that type of thing?

Really like the game, but i feel I have no chance to go further and 120 gems for another monster slot really??? Ugh freemium games are such a blast but so restricting

2. Xotaku8106X

Xotaku8106X Member

May 22, 2013
    91 views and not a single response? Apparently this game doesn't have thousands of people playing it like it advertises if I can't get a single response XD

3. Zillion Whales

Zillion Whales Active Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Hi Xotaku8106X,

We suggest that you first concentrate on Evolving your creatures to at least Rare rarity rather then upgrading their skills. The game is balanced around rarity of creatures and their skill combinations, and not their amount :) Also, be sure to check other five dungeons if you're stuck in your current one.

K.R.,
    Zillion Whales.

4. Xotaku8106X

Xotaku8106X Member

May 22, 2013
    Will do! Thank you for the response :D really enjoying the game so far!

5. Zillion Whales

Zillion Whales Active Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Hi Xotaku8106X,
    We're giving away bonus crystal to all TA forumes, so feel free to PM me you in-game name & email.

K.R.,
    Zillion Whales team

6. Donofzn

Donofzn New Member

Jun 27, 2015
    This is a good free to play game

Use my evilibrium Referral code to earn a nice monster

648e76d1