App description: Epic strategy game, use the ancient Gods to defend against the hordes of enemies that await you. Call upon the Gods to help you defend your world!

For Tower Defence lovers! Fast paced and extremely addictive!
This highly addictive game will keep you on your toes for hours!
03-24-2014, 01:07 AM
Oh man another TD!? This one looks to have nice art. But I'll have to dig around for some videos.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

03-24-2014, 02:37 AM
Great game!
This one isn't even interested in giving a pass on the first few levels.
Tough but great looking and playing.
A great week for TD games.
03-24-2014, 02:40 AM
Darn couldn't find a video anywhere. But I guess one positive review on here is good for something.

I actually prefer beautiful 2D animated art over 3D art but I have high expectations for animation. In my own opinion, the animation on Pirates made me not like it as opposed to Kingdom Rush's smooth animation. Even most of the "cheaper" TDs you'll find all over the appstore usually have the very basic and rough animations.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
03-24-2014, 02:45 AM
looks cool. il do a video on it after work maybe
03-24-2014, 04:08 AM
Any more impressions? I'm a TD nut but there's so many terrible ones.
03-24-2014, 04:51 AM
Wow, watching Sanuku's video, this game seems brutal! Lost to the first map 3 times in a row??

03-24-2014, 06:24 AM
It got me 3 or 4 times too.
It can be beat but it's not a walk in the park. The sun power does damage but not a lot so it's all down to tower placement and choice with this one at the start.
03-24-2014, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
Sanuku. Why 3 stars?