App description: Divitron - its a fun and addictive arcade game. Passing obstacles has never been so challenging. So how far can you get?

How to play:
- Slide to divide your Divitron into suitable number of pieces.
- Pass obstractions of different geometrical forms to get forward as far as possible.

Gamecenter is featured for your High Scores.
Connect to your Facebook or Twitter to brag with your results.

And just Enjoy!
03-24-2014, 01:39 AM
It's a quite enjoyable though flawed twitch runner. The main flaw is that it only occasionally meets the standards to be called a twitcher - it would greatly benefit from a hard/fast mode. At the moment it can be too easy which makes it a little dull. Once the pace picks up, it becomes a lot easier to see the game it could be.

There are elements of some great games influencing it and the whole aesthetic style is pretty well done. The fact that it is utterly free and without ads makes it worth supporting at the very least though.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-24-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm really liking this.

I do wish for different controls though. Here's what I'd love: tap and hold to split the ball into two, and tap and hold with a second thumb to split it further into the four. Simply release your thumbs for one ball again. I think that'd be much quicker and more intuitive than swiping around to switch it.