★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: INFOCUS Extreme Bike is an arcade first person mountain bike downhill videogame, with challenging circuits full of speed inspired by real competitions and locations like Chile, Mexico and Bolivia.

You must descend and maneuver your bike at full speed trying to avoid obstacles using the devices gyroscope to achieve the best time you can.

Features:

- Physics Simulation.
- Intuitive controls using the gyroscope and touch input.
- Collection of special items and consumables.
- Unlockable level-based missions in each level.
- Original Soundtrack.
03-24-2014, 05:42 PM
Wowza, nice find Pete! Looks fantastic. There's a lot of great biking games recently.

03-24-2014, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Wowza, nice find Pete! Looks fantastic. There's a lot of great biking games recently.
Thank you The idea of a first-person biking game sounds great to me, though I'm not sure how well it will play. Definitely intrigued and if it's anything like Trials from the rider's POV then I'll be very happy!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-24-2014, 06:28 PM
This looks pretty cool but I've just bought two other bike games today, so it'll have to wait its turn.
03-24-2014, 06:34 PM
Well I found some trailers for this on youtube
http://youtu.be/g6scB4Cd6R0
It looks pretty cool, the only thing that stands out for me (being a bike rider) is that the rider doesn't tilt when turning, they look like they stay sat vertical where if your turning fast there should be some lean going on, maybe that's just me, it does look pretty cool though, reminds me a bit of the old psx/ps2 mountain biking games.
Think I might have to pick this one up soon'ish
03-24-2014, 06:39 PM
That trailer does make this look rather special, I think I'll be picking this up as well!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-24-2014, 06:50 PM
Man! ANOTHER cool looking biking game! Good find Pete! I can't keep up with all these games!
03-25-2014, 01:02 AM
Team member of the Dev studio here, thanks a lot to everyone for the positive comments, we are updating the game to the most recent version and it will be up in a few days, it fixes some visual aspects. The game works better on ipad 3 and iphone 4s or higher, on older devices it might crush randomly due to memory issues. If you have any question please contact us contact at contact@micropsiagames.com

Thanks again and enjoy the game!
03-25-2014, 01:14 AM
thanks dev for posting here. actually this is a great game, the best bike racing game on the appstore if i may tell. the only let down here is each levels require you to get 10 gears (i think it has to be more than 5gears) to let you proceed to the next level which is quite annoying coz some gears are not placed in your choosen path(yes this game offer an alternative path which is cool.)...its okay if you have to replay each level twice to get the minimum requirement of gears, but some gear are hidden in unussual/weird place where i have to turn my bike around to get those gear or placed out of track where i can loose my health(or energy bar). other than that this is the best bike game i ever play on the appstore. oh also please fixed the infinite loading once you finished the level and want to go back to the main menu.

ps. short video gameplay coming soon(really soon )

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 03-25-2014 at 01:54 AM.
03-25-2014, 01:30 AM
Wow, does look sic! I need to wait what releases this week, but will be visiting to hear more impressions.

Good find Pete, spending my money again, this time it's you, not Frost, lol