★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPod Game, 'Go For It!' Problem

08-16-2009, 10:35 PM
iPod Game, 'Go For It!' Problem

Today i just bought myself a $30 itunes gift card and bought myself a few games already like Doom Resurrection, Wolfenstein RPG, DrawRace, DoodleJump, and Critter Defense. But then i was looking at a game in the iTunes Store Called 'Go For It!' and its a Beat Em Up Type Game and looks awesome. But i clicked 'BUY APP' and it downloaded and i connected my iPod Touch 2G and it was installing the game and then everything finished. But when i go and look for the game in the Home Screen, It aint there and no icon of it and i also turned on my iPod on and off and still nothing.

Gamecenter Username = Jovyflow23
Plus+ = Jovy23 OpenFeint = Jovy3 Gameloft = Jovy03
Now Playing: Real racing 2, aralon, NOVA 2, and etc.
08-16-2009, 10:36 PM
How many pages of apps do you have?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

08-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovy23 View Post
Today i just bought myself a $30 itunes gift card and bought myself a few games already like Doom Resurrection, Wolfenstein RPG, DrawRace, DoodleJump, and Critter Defense. But then i was looking at a game in the iTunes Store Called 'Go For It!' and its a Beat Em Up Type Game and looks awesome. But i clicked 'BUY APP' and it downloaded and i connected my iPod Touch 2G and it was installing the game and then everything finished. But when i go and look for the game in the Home Screen, It aint there and no icon of it and i also turned on my iPod on and off and still nothing.
reinstall it or if you have 3.0 just go search for it

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-16-2009, 10:41 PM
i know that there is a app limit but i just got 6 pages and the limit is like up to 11. But i did reinstall it and nothing still and in my APPLICATIONS Section in the iTunes Program, the game is there but not in my iPod which is weird.

08-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Quote:
i know that there is a app limit but i just got 6 pages and the limit is like up to 11. But i did reinstall it and nothing still and in my APPLICATIONS Section in the iTunes Program, the game is there but not in my iPod which is weird.
Okay ill say this again, do u have 3.0

08-16-2009, 10:44 PM
turn ur ipod off then on
or respring it
08-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Quote:
From the app page description, it's only on iphone.
08-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
From the app page description, it's only on iphone.
lol theres your answer, you just wasted a buck

08-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
+1
08-16-2009, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post

oops your right lol...Man that game looked good and i like that side-scrolling Type beat em up games almost like Streets Of Rage and hope the makers can update it for ipod touches so i can play it, but is there any other games thats like that or other games anyone would recommend of me getting?