★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: +++ CLARC won the German Computer Game Award and is now officially the "Best Mobile Game 2014"! +++

CLARC. An actiony puzzle adventure. With drunk robots.

[metascore: 84 - Top20 iOS games of 2014] - metacritic.com
[4.5 of 5] "CLARC is a terrific little game with a lot of heart. It's gorgeous, meaty, packed with a variety of clever puzzles, and challenging." - toucharcade.com
[4.5 of 5] "An enchanting experience that you need to discover for yourself. I highly recommend this game" - appadvice.com

CLARC combines complex spatial puzzles with arcade style action elements.
As the story unfolds, the nerdy janitor robot Clarc will encounter partying robots, attractive nuclear missiles and intoxicated supercomputers. He sets out to repair his production facility on Mars and fights to rescue his friends from the intruding spaceship M.O.T.H.E.R. who threatens to disarm the factory.

CLARC's grid-based gameplay, challenging puzzles and tight controls will give you the retro feel of your first console.

FEATURES

100+ brain-teasing puzzles in
25 large levels!
12 hours of gameplay!
High-definition comic visuals!
Dozens of interactive elements!
Advanced enemy AI!
English, German, French, Spanish and Russian language support!
No annoying in-game micro-transactions!

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

This game's detailed graphics are optimized for iPhone 4S/ iPad 2/ iPod Touch5 and above. Any less-potent devices will not be able to run CLARC!
03-24-2014, 08:28 PM
This came absolutely from out of nowhere for me, I'm sure others may have heard of it though. It looks stunning!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

03-24-2014, 08:41 PM
This game looks awesome. I wish I was more into puzzlers hahaha
03-24-2014, 08:43 PM
Wow...loving the art style.
03-24-2014, 09:03 PM
Well that came out quickly - I checked the UK appstore just before posting these last two games and now they're out making me look stupid haha.

Anyway, I'm really impressed with the trailer for this, I'm not massively into puzzle/adventures but this looks pretty tough and creative. The art style is just wonderful!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-25-2014, 02:09 AM
Filesize:
03-25-2014, 02:28 AM
That's a lot of mb for a cell shaded isometric puzzler. I'm guessing that must be spoken dialogue then. If there's quality voice acting, and with this art style then this could be a winner
03-25-2014, 04:58 AM
Game Impressions

03-25-2014, 05:45 AM
^Ahahaha... I wanted to choke Sanuku in a couple scenes, but it seems Sanuku makes the controls look natural, and the game does look beautiful.

Im getting a vibe somewhere in between Shardlands and Unmechanical, so im gonna get this when i have the resources.

Drunk Robots. Cmon i cant say no to that.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword