• Publisher: Jin sub Jung
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 25.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1.03
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Pixelo is a simple logic puzzle game commonly known as Picross or Pic-a-Pix.
The main goal of Pixelo is to fill out pixels with given clues.

Features:
- Over 500 puzzles
- Daily puzzles
- Over 100 badges and prizes which upgrade your abilities and results.
- Many options for your solving style
- Customize puzzle environment
* Background color
* Background animation
* Pixel type
* Background music
- Supports puzzle sizes from 5x5 to 20x20
- Supports two type of controls: virtual pad or finger
- Auto save.
- Statistics for your records
- Supports game center
* XP rank
* Daily records

New features, more themes, badges and prizes will be added in the next major update.

Walktrough and guide page
http://Megusta.tistory.com
https://www.facebook.com/DeveloperMegusta

If you have any problems, send me an E-Mail.

tamaii.jung@gmail.com

AENIGMA's comments:

It's a great Picross game with unlockable themes, music, graphics, etc...

You also get various achievements that you can place as badges to increase the experience points you receive per level, increase the % of gold you get per level and many others.

The achievement system reminds me a lot of moonrabbit's SUDOKU PRO (one of the best sudoku apps on the store imho).

The app says it's for iPhone, but looks and runs great on an iPad 2 (as if it were universal).
04-29-2014, 11:40 AM
this game looks good!
04-30-2014, 08:20 PM
the game dev gave me a copy of the game and it's great! unfortunately I wasn't able to post a review on the AppStore because it was a promo code, but I'll post here!

Pixelo is a very good and well made picross game. it has a ton of unlockables that will add long replayability to it. it's visually stunning and everything is nice and sharp. great graphics, and tons of puzzles. and best of all, hardly any in app purchases!
06-01-2014, 01:44 PM
This is an ok picross game. Works fine on ipad mini (non retina ios7), but does NOT work on ipodtouch 3g 5.1.1. It loads, but no way to push the play button. Still, a fun game on my mini.
06-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzlemi View Post
This is an ok picross game. Works fine on ipad mini (non retina ios7), but does NOT work on ipodtouch 3g 5.1.1. It loads, but no way to push the play button. Still, a fun game on my mini.
I'm having the same problem on the iPad Air.
I emailed the dev but he is saying it's my device.
That's obviously not the case since others are having problems as well.