• Publisher: Orca Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 24.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Earn money by breaking the pot as an RPG game.

[HOW TO PLAY]
Players looks for pots and break it automatically.
The gauge is charged faster by tapping the screen.
Pot appears when the gauge is full.
Let's collect coins from broken pots by tapping them.
Pot of legend appears when you earn Gold 1,000,000,000,000!

[Shop Description]
Pot
- Level: More expensive pots will appear.
- Regen: The guage will be charged faster.
- Limit: The maximum number of pot will increase.
Hero
- Player: the number of players will increase.
- Weapon: quality of players' weapon can improve.
03-25-2014, 01:38 PM
Dear God, I don't know how to describe this. It's not a game, it's just swiping and menus. But I just can't stop playing it...I feel so schizophrenic trying to recommend this...

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.

03-25-2014, 01:55 PM
Is this game like cookie clicker?
03-25-2014, 01:59 PM
It's like a cookie clicker game only you don't buy automatic clicks. Tap to get your guy to move then swipe like crazy over the coins.
03-25-2014, 02:06 PM
As has been said, it's similar in style to Cookie Clicker which I got no enjoyment from at all. This has a bit more of an RPG feel to it and the visuals are much more appealing. It's no masterpiece and it definitely shouldn't be taken seriously but it's bizarrely compelling.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
03-25-2014, 07:39 PM
I "beat" it. I got a trophy and the game reset. I guess the idea is to optimize your spending patterns in future plays.
03-26-2014, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Dear God, I don't know how to describe this. It's not a game, it's just swiping and menus. But I just can't stop playing it...I feel so schizophrenic trying to recommend this...
Isn't this what people said about Flappy Bird?
03-26-2014, 08:30 AM
This game is pretty great. It just make a lot of sense why this is the whole thing - like, it'd be pretty cool as a part of some larger RPG simulator minigame collection thing, perhaps? But as a free, simple, basic game it hooked me quickly and I sat on the edge of my bed playing WAY longer than I should have this morning... I'm a sucker for an interesting grind, I guess?

Simpsons Tapped Out: supersmashandy
03-26-2014, 10:34 AM
This game is as much fun as Rub was when it was released. If you loved rubbin' ad infinitum you'll love this game!