Dragon Friends -High Quality

03-25-2014, 05:04 PM
#1
Dragon Friends -High Quality

Hey guys, here is a first look at our new game, Dragon Friends. Feel free to let us know your feedback or if you have any questions. We are close to the end of our development cycle and releasing this game and we want to make the best game for our community. So let us know. We’re always looking to improve!

03-25-2014, 05:12 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 1,775
I don't know how great the game is going to be. Not enough info. But, the video or trailer sure was cute!!

03-25-2014, 05:53 PM
#3
Really cute
03-25-2014, 06:00 PM
#4
Hi Lavender & Dixie,

Great to know we’re hitting the cute aspect of the trailer! We definitely need to add more information to the video. What we wanted Dragon Friends to be is a game where the community plays together, breed dragons, and share experiences.

Thanks for writing! We really appreciate it!

With the limited game play footage I have from our team, can you see a group of friends playing together and raising dragons?
03-25-2014, 07:03 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireDragon View Post
Hi Lavender & Dixie,

Great to know we’re hitting the cute aspect of the trailer! We definitely need to add more information to the video. What we wanted Dragon Friends to be is a game where the community plays together, breed dragons, and share experiences.

Thanks for writing! We really appreciate it!

With the limited game play footage I have from our team, can you see a group of friends playing together and raising dragons?
I'm not sure if this is a mostly female thing but, my wide isn't really into video games and even she likes game like this. If it has some management or a cute little critter you care for, she loves it. It's not just her either, quite a few women I know play this kinds of games and they don't even like playing games. I think if you add a lot of bonding features with your dragons as well as community management this will do well.
03-25-2014, 07:46 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
I'm not sure if this is a mostly female thing but, my wide isn't really into video games and even she likes game like this. If it has some management or a cute little critter you care for, she loves it. It's not just her either, quite a few women I know play this kinds of games and they don't even like playing games. I think if you add a lot of bonding features with your dragons as well as community management this will do well.

Great idea!! I can ask our team to add more bonding feature. When you mentioned bonding, did you mean bonding with the dragon itself, or bonding with friends through community interactions?
03-26-2014, 12:15 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireDragon View Post
Great idea!! I can ask our team to add more bonding feature. When you mentioned bonding, did you mean bonding with the dragon itself, or bonding with friends through community interactions?
The dragons. I find myself getting attached to the creatures and I notice other people do too. Community interaction is cool, but it shouldn't be your focus, IMO. You have a good game, so building on what can strengthen the gameplay should probably be your focus.
03-26-2014, 01:46 PM
#8
Got it! I'll relay that to my team. Thank you.
03-27-2014, 07:54 PM
#9
Hi guys,

My team just gave me the game play video. Take a look a let me know what you think. Thank you


Last edited by SapphireDragon; 03-27-2014 at 08:17 PM.
03-27-2014, 11:00 PM
#10
Looks cute! I do love these types of games. Any idea on a release date?