Support our Sponsors:

Old 03-26-2014, 05:31 AM

Default PixelMogul

Old 03-29-2014, 03:21 PM

Any impressions?
Old 03-29-2014, 04:24 PM

I've never played Tiny Tower or the like, but I'm going to give this a shot. Something about this is intriguing to me.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:45 AM

I'm loving this so much! The art style is awesome and the controls are very intuitive. I recommend this to any sim fans.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:34 AM

Seems interesting. Worth a try. Do you have any video for this game ?
Old 04-01-2014, 08:09 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Banned

Default Game Impressions

Youtube link | Pop Up

Seems decent.. Not really my kind of game but it looks alright. Good pixel art.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:59 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

This actually seems like a next gen Tiny Towers to me. I've been playing since it came out. Although it's freemium, there's no reason to spend real money, unless you want to unlock extra interior designs, animals, and robots. And those are very reasonable - $3 to unlock all. I spent the $3 since I'm finding it enjoyable and love the art.

Everything is adorable, and it's fun assigning animals and robots to your tenants. They are always made more happy and more likely to stay with a pet. Some people want robots, but freak over the cost. It feels very customized with seemingly endless tenant looks, names, and preferences. Since I purchased the additional room interiors etc, those add a lot of fun to the look as well.

A down side is the tutorial is a bit brief, and doesn't explain as much as it could. Each new building has a condition, and you can renovate floor by floor, gradually improving it over time. You also need to pay less attention to what people say they want and more to where they are on their happiness meters. It appears that there is some bonus to being dead in the middle of the happiness bar, but I don't know what the advantage is. Maybe the tenant never moves out? Wish they'd explain it.

The biggest drawback however, is that you level up and unlock new features very slowly. Not glacially slow, but close. It's also a bit frustrating to have stuff breaking all the time and tenants moving out. But you do make money and progress. If you start playing knowing that you won't be leveling up every hour (or even every day), and you don't mind having to discover some stuff on your own, it's a very charming and fun game. As I said earlier, it has a real Tiny Towers vibe, and I think would appeal to some of that crowd.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:49 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

^ Great review, thanks.

I agree with most of what you said. It's fun, but I wish there was a little more to it and a lot more explanation.

Overall though it's been fun to mess around with. Definitely one of the better free to play games I've seen.

I've unlocked a few things, but progression is really slow. I guess over time you unlock everything? Or are some things (like the additional interiors) IAP only?

Last edited by cameron331; 05-11-2014 at 01:51 AM..