★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Earn as many reps as you can before your arms get eaten by monsters.

FEATURES:
- Challenging gameplay gradually ratchets up the difficulty
- Over 30 ranks from limp noodle to beefy & beyond
- Earn trophies to commemorate your longest run
- Share your high scores worldwide on the Game Center Leaderboard
- No limit to the number of reps you can earn (or is there?)
03-26-2014, 06:42 AM
From what little I played of this, it's absolutely hilarious and a really fun highscore chaser to boot with GC as well. Really enjoyed it but I'll try to be more detailed later.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

03-26-2014, 09:49 AM
That's why I love iOS gaming so much. You can have AAA titles and then cool little games like this all on the same device.
03-26-2014, 08:14 PM
I like this one.
03-27-2014, 12:22 AM
The scream makes it, lol great mini game. 84 reps so far, this will be my last night on the leaderboards

Last edited by novadesign; 03-27-2014 at 12:26 AM.
03-27-2014, 12:31 AM
This game is fun and funny. I laugh every time. The whole thing is so ridiculous the developer has to be some sort of mad genious. It's like playing an adult swim game. Definitely a keeper. How the heck did he come up with this?!
03-29-2014, 11:59 PM
Okay, this game deserves a bump and some more love. It's hilarious and hard as hell. Like coolpepper said, this could easily be an Adult Swim game, it has that kind of weird insane style. If you're looking for a solid high score chaser that's as funny as it is challenging, definitely give Nerdy Workout a try
03-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Agreed with all the praise. The mechanic is just perfect.