★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ultimate arcade challenge with innovative controls and minimalist design - that's what 0-SNAKE is about.

Most important rule: one touch is enough for 0-SNAKE.

Improve yourself and beat the world record.

Game provides 3 game modes:
- practice (snake can go through walls)
- compete (demanding challenge played worldwide)
- master (there is additional obstacle, only most experienced players will collect some points on this level).

Game does not have any IAPs so there is no way to buy additional lives. You simply need to gain some experience to become a master of 0-SNAKE.

Thanks to global leaderboards and achievements game provides very addictive experience of competition, so please be careful and make some breaks when playing 0-SNAKE.

BE CAREFUL: If you like minimalist arcade games like Pivot or Duet, you'll become addicted to 0-SNAKE. Play at your own risk!

Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xra1s0Szxsg

PeteOzzy's comments:

03-26-2014, 08:39 AM
One word: HARD
Score so far 2 played on android

Game Center ID: copaeci

03-26-2014, 09:41 AM
new world record - update

PeteOzzy thanks a lot for posting the thread about the game.
I'm a developer of 0-SNAKE, I will post some promocodes when the game is out worldwide. I can't wait to hear the feedback from all of you .

The one thing I should mention is that it was soft launched on Android about week ago and current world record in "COMPETE" mode is 31 (not 21 as trailer says), about 5000 people tried to beat it so far .

I hope you will enjoy the game! Any feedback is welcome.
03-26-2014, 09:45 AM
No problem! Apologies for the lack of capitalisation - I must have had my Capslock on at the time, someone will change that soon.

Looking forward to trying this and posting impressions. I'm a sucker for minimalistic games, especially with a bit of friendly competition!
03-26-2014, 10:35 AM
This one will be mineeeeee.
03-26-2014, 01:35 PM
Nice idea for a game. One of those, "why didn't anyone think of this before" types. Looking forward to trying for the record.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
03-26-2014, 07:44 PM
For those who would like to check if the game is really so hard as Eli said, there is thread with some promocodes:

Any feedback on the game is welcome.
Have fun!
03-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Game def is hard. Too bad it feels hard cos controls feel just non-existent imho
03-26-2014, 08:35 PM
#1 in the world baby!
...but I won't be for long.
03-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Game def is hard. Too bad it feels hard cos controls feel just non-existent imho
Controls concept is very simple - if you don't touch the screen, you turn right, if you touch, you turn left. This way you have full control over the snake. Is it the first game with such concept or you know any other?