★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Henry Gosuen
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 8.7 MB
  • Version: 1.20
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is a story of probation. Can you finish this 'Adventure Role Playing Puzzle' dying less than 5 times?

"I dont understand this, but Im proud of you" 10/10 -mom

In this game, developed entirely by a single person, you will have:
-8 maps to explore
-512 swipe combinations
-20 Achievements
-Transform into a werefox when near a vampire
-5 Bosses
-Climb ropes, swim, explore dark caves, get items
-1 inApp Purchase Health item (on pause menu)
-English, PortugueseBR and Japanese languages

"I loved your game"
"The idea of switching the 3 different regions of the screen around for puzzle-solving was very intriguing."
"The ability to swipe the top/middle/bottom section is solid and novel. Good work."
-IndieCade jurors

"gorgeous, creative and captivating game!"
-John Bardinelli (Jay is Games)

"North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is a unique experience. The most unusual thing about it is that world-swiping mechanic. () you may want to pick this intriguing game up."
-Chris Priestman (PocketGamer)

"The game uses on-screen buttons, but they are well done. Its a lovely and interesting game."
-Lena LeRay (indiegames.com)

"North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is definitely one of the most unique games ever released on the App Store"
-Francesco De Meo (TouchTapPlay)

"Its always nice to be surprised with a game like North Wind: Trill of Consciousness."
-Sean Cravener (mobile game place)

"Original and Challenging" - Denmark player

"Wow! Well, I am really impressed! I only had a chance to play a bit, but I thoroughly enjoyed what Ive played so far. I really love the swipe screen to change the level aspect, it really add ps a huge dimension to the game. The controls are very nice and I love the atmosphere and music. I really think you have done something very special here! Congratulations!" -USA player

"I love this game! It is very difficult but its very fulfilling when you get past a difficult point. " -a player
03-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Woh... This looks good, but im not entirely sure what the gameplay is.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-29-2014, 02:24 AM
Just found a video that made by the dev:

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-29-2014, 07:05 AM
Looks interesting! But I think it could be universal or have an iPhone version.
03-29-2014, 03:48 PM
It would be cool on iphone too but maybe too small to handle.
There is also an update to come:
https://www.facebook.com/thewarchild...?stream_ref=10
03-29-2014, 03:55 PM
Woah... this does look fantastic, and the gameplay looks like a solid roguelite platformer. Im worried the action may look too small even on a full sized ipad though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-29-2014, 04:21 PM
Sharp eyes to find the paths! Exploration indeed...
How many have played here?
04-02-2014, 01:39 PM
game updated

the game was updated.
game over fixed!

https://www.facebook.com/thewarchild...&stream_ref=10