★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SPQR Soft LLC
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Embark on an exciting adventure in Dungeon Marauders - a digital fantasy card game where you build a dungeon from the ground up and delve into the thrilling worlds created by others.

Challenge friends (or enemies!) as your crawl through the dungeons to capture monsters and loot. Get lost in a vivid fantasy world as you play the role of a hero who battles countless monsters and foes using spellcraft, wizardry and well-placed cards.

Capture monsters in the wilderness to customize your dungeon and build your deck by earning gear and experience to bolster your heros arsenal of weapons and skills.

What people are saying about Dungeon Marauders:

Best D&D / Munchkin-like game out there!
- TheMacPanther

Boardumb's comments:
Quote:
Price is FREE

Description
Dungeon Marauders is a Dungeon Delving Digital Card Game that allows you to build your dungeon from the ground up and delve into the worlds created by other users. Capture Monsters in The Wilds to customize your creation, then build your deck by earning gear and experience to shore up your hero's arsenal and skill set.

Explore Dungeon Marauder's special features like:

*Local Battles*
Challenge friends to delve into your dungeon with the easy Local Battles QR function - just use your smartphones to scan each other's QR codes and prepare for battle!

*Location Bosses*
Find bosses and collaborate with others to take them down to win special loot!

03-26-2014, 08:12 PM
Oh awesome, this is a really good week for me!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

03-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Bugged as Hell
03-26-2014, 10:36 PM
Quite surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. Downloading now, will leave imps in the AM (:
03-26-2014, 10:57 PM
I'd say it because it feels like it's only half done.
03-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Its simplicity works against its favor imo. It lacks 'color' for lack of a better word
03-26-2014, 11:16 PM
You guys were spot on. Looked intriguing, guess I was wrong. This has so much potential, it's just not finished.
03-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Looks like an uninspired game company trying to capitalize on a Munchkin ripoff.
03-27-2014, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
You guys were spot on. Looked intriguing, guess I was wrong. This has so much potential, it's just not finished.
This game was on my watch list as well. The dev seemed engaged in providing updates on progress. Can someone please detail what is unfinished about this game? Is it unplayable in its current state?

Rob
03-27-2014, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppStoreNinja View Post
Looks like an uninspired game company trying to capitalize on a Munchkin ripoff.
This. I think it even has a worse gameplay system. And that's really saying something in comparison to Munchkin...