★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 Appstore Arcade Game

Voted #1 best marble popper in Touch Arcade Forums

"Fantastic game-play, boatloads of content, and unique power-ups and obstacles will surely adhere you to your device for hours. This is the cream of the crop marble shooter."
www.appvee.com

Its your job to take flight and knock out more than 100 doomsday devices that have been planted around the world. Travel to each destination on the map and eliminate chains of marbles by strategically matching colors in sets of three. Knock out cleverly placed stationary marbles to block additional chains from entering the track and destroy the device on each level. Easy to learn, but difficult to master, this unique new twist on the classic marble-popping game is nearly impossible to put down!

Features

More than 100 challenging levels
Earn coins for unique upgrades
Fun mini game between levels
Stunning art deco visuals
Listen to your iPod library while playing with fully integrated OS3 music controls.

More Reviews

"Atlantis Sky Patrol takes its place next to Stoneloops as the best the Match-3 marble-shooting genre has to offer."
www.slidetoplay.com 'Must Have'

"Heavy in content and extremely addictive"
www.weplayiphone.com

"the best marble shooter out there"
http://nodpad.com

"challenging and addictive"
www.gamezebo.com

Discover more from Big Fish Games!

Were big believers that everyone is a gamer at heart and that games are a great source of joy and relaxation. Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a developer, publisher and distributor of casual games. We offer a virtually endless selection of interactive games that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day! on www.bigfishgames.com, Big Fish Games distributes more than two million games per day worldwide.

We have many other great iPhone games including:
Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors
PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville
Amazon: Hidden Expedition
Awakening: The Dreamless Castle
Big City Adventure: New York City
Nick Chase: A Detective Story
Azada
Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries
Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror
Cooking Quest

You can always find an updated list at www.bigfishgames.com !

Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter

Become a fan on Facebook: http://bigfi.sh/Mfacebook
08-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Even though Luxor is coming out soon, I'm going to buy this one anyway. I'll post some thoughts in a bit.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

08-17-2009, 06:45 AM
I spent the last of my credit on snood. But I think I'll pick this up tomorrow. Price is great and it looks extremely polished.

Rozzie
08-17-2009, 07:00 AM
So I've played 16 out of the 111 levels and I have to say this is a pretty good Luxor clone. You control your ship using touch controls and switch to the next ball by shaking your device (you can set the sensitivity for this although I'd rather there was a button). It plays pretty much exactly like Luxor expect there are a few extra challenges.

In each level there are "puzzles" which are groups of balls that stay in certain parts of the screen, if you shoot them with an identical coloured ball they will disappear but unlike the moving balls you don't have to match three, it's one for one. When you have cleared all the "puzzles" the moving balls will stop appearing and you just have to clear the remaining balls to complete the level.

The game also has a number of power ups which you can use and at the end of each level you can upgrade your ship using coins (that you collect when you clear a chain of moving balls). You can upgrade them five times each and they are:

Speed - Shoot faster/speed increases with strength
Bonus Magnet - Attract bonuses to your ship/range increases with strength
Rewinder - Rewind payoff ball when not pushed/speed increases with strength
Dirupter - Delays the release of new waves/effect increases with strength

Every few levels there is a bonus round where you have to shoot balls which split apart without shooting mines. This breaks up the game play a bit and gives the game a good variety. As well as the path of the balls changing the path of your ship sometimes changes so you'll be pulling your ship along a curvy line, although despite these extra challenges I still found the game a little easy.

Overall the game is extremely polished and runs very smoothly so it is definitely worth 99.

We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
08-17-2009, 07:04 AM
Seems like Blackbeard's Assualt/Stoneloops type gameplay. And the logo reminds me of the Bioshock Rapture logo for some reason.

10chars
08-17-2009, 07:11 AM
Is there any video? I agree that this looks a lot like Stoneloops. Anybody played both? How do they compare?
08-17-2009, 07:20 AM
yeah, that's the first thing I thougth of when I saw it was Stoneloops

I found a couple of videos but I don't think they are iphone specific:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

Last edited by Devilishly Good; 08-17-2009 at 07:24 AM.
08-17-2009, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiania View Post
Is there any video? I agree that this looks a lot like Stoneloops. Anybody played both? How do they compare?
I've got both of them and I think that this is better, simply because it has more variety than Stoneloops and I think it is much more addicitve. I say pick it up for 99 even if it is just to hold you over until Luxor comes out.

I couldn't find a video of the game on the iPhone but since it is a pretty much direct port of the PC/Mac version the videos that Devilishly Good posted pretty much show the game play.

08-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Just bought it, loved Stoneloops so this shouldn't disappoint.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-17-2009, 04:33 PM
love zuma like games! dling..