★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Energy Harvest is now free for a limited time! Get it while you can!

If you like Energy Harvest check out our other free games!

----------STORY-----------

The year is 2010 and the Earth has taken a turn for the worse!

Global Warming is the least of our worries; an unforeseen effect on the consumption of the Earths natural resources is now upon us and has escalated to life threatening levels. An alternate energy source needs to be discovered; if something isnt done soon, the transition to exponential decline will soon be here and too late for any attempt to reverse the effects.

It has been reported that a number of surrounding planets in our solar system are emitting a newly discovered form of particle energy. Expeditions are now being organized to harvest the particles from each planet and bring them back to Earth.

Due to your experience and qualifications, creativity and problem-solving skills; you are first choice to head-up this mission.

The fate of the Earth is resting on your shoulders!

----------GAME-----------

Energy Harvest is an awesome new kind of game that involves directing streams of particles toward collectors of matching color, with the intent of filling all collectors at once.

Particle streams are directly manipulated by moving and stretching different orbs, and indirectly manipulated by hitting obstacles and color change areas.

If a constant stream of particles is not supplied to a collector, that collectors level will slowly decline, so time is of the essence!

--------FEATURES---------

-40 levels!!!!!
-Timeless State-Save will keep gameplay uninterrupted!
-Glorious 2D action puzzler!
-Planned updates galore!

Visit mobile-bros.com to see more screenshots, trailers, and if you get stumped visit the hints page!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
I cant believe no one posted it yet. It was launched on Aug 1. I searched the forums and found nothing for it. Looks very interesting to as Enigmo was THE game which introduced me to iPhone gaming. Might just TOFTT.
==================

Quote:
Only 99 cents for a limited time!!
----------STORY-----------
The year is 2010 and the Earth has taken a turn for the worse!
Global Warming is the least of our worries; an unforeseen effect on the consumption of the Earths natural resources is now upon us and has escalated to life threatening levels. An alternate energy source needs to be discovered; if something isn’t done soon, the transition to exponential decline will soon be here and too late for any attempt to reverse the effects.

It has been reported that a number of surrounding planets in our solar system are emitting a newly discovered form of particle energy. Expeditions are now being organized to harvest the particles from each planet and bring them back to Earth.

Due to your experience and qualifications, creativity and problem-solving skills; you are first choice to head-up this mission. The fate of the Earth is resting on your shoulders!

----------GAME-----------
Energy Harvest is an awesome new kind of game that involves directing streams of particles toward collectors of matching color, with the intent of filling all collectors at once.

Particle streams are directly manipulated by moving and stretching different orbs, and indirectly manipulated by hitting obstacles and color change areas.

If a constant stream of particles is not supplied to a collector, that collector’s level will slowly decline, so time is of the essence!

--------FEATURES---------
-40 levels!!!!!
-Timeless State-Save will keep gameplay uninterrupted!
-Glorious 2D action puzzler!
-Planned updates galore!

Visit mobile-bros.com to see more screenshots, trailers, and if you get stumped visit the hints page!
08-17-2009, 05:57 AM
looks very like auditorium and recently genesis

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

08-17-2009, 06:05 AM
It's like auditorium without the music.

Sound is a constant sonar-like ping. Switch that off though and play your own music.

The 'arrows' can be moved and two fingers used to expand/contract their area and strength of influence. They appear so be limited in their max size. I've just completed the first planet - 5 levels - so that may change.

Graphics are pretty rough compared to other games but they do the job.

Start at Mars, complete 5 levels. This unlocks Earth, complete levels etc.

I love Auditorium so the graphics I can overlook.
08-17-2009, 07:50 AM
08-17-2009, 10:42 AM
OMG! Its incredible how all of these games just came out in a row! Its like they were waiting on Genesis.
08-17-2009, 10:46 AM
meh, mine was first (Light Jockey) and it's free - I'll put a post up on the front page

My Games in the App Store: Theseus,
Theseus Lite
, Cryptograms, Rubehouse,
Theseus HD
08-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonf View Post
meh, mine was first (Light Jockey) and it's free - I'll put a post up on the front page
But I can't buy yours here in the UK.. can you not make it so it can?
08-17-2009, 10:53 AM
The games not too shabby, got it at 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 a while aog

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-17-2009, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markx2 View Post
It's like auditorium without the music.

Sound is a constant sonar-like ping. Switch that off though and play your own music.

The 'arrows' can be moved and two fingers used to expand/contract their area and strength of influence. They appear so be limited in their max size. I've just completed the first planet - 5 levels - so that may change.

Graphics are pretty rough compared to other games but they do the job.

Start at Mars, complete 5 levels. This unlocks Earth, complete levels etc.

I love Auditorium so the graphics I can overlook.
it looks like light jockey

memory cards
08-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Yeah I just got light jockey so I will pass on this.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.