★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Cavesweeper is rad. Minesweeper and dungeon crawling. I love both." - Chris Priestman, PocketGamer

Reveal the soul gems of monsters in this addictive puzzle game inspired by Minesweeper, NetHack, and Diablo. Fight your way through the deadly cavern, defeating enemies, finding loot, and meeting crazy characters who will assist you on your quest. When you play Cavesweeper, no two games will ever be the same!

Compete on 6 Game Center leaderboards and conquer 40 achievements in this value-jammed game. Cavesweeper features NO in-app purchase and NO advertisements.

QUIMDUNG's comments:

Hiya folks. My new game just released today and I would love to hear some feedback! If you like games like Minesweeper you will probably love this game. It's got that addictive "just one more game" property. Lots of loot as well!

Here's 8 iTunes download codes:

03-27-2014, 05:24 PM
Got this code: EYMYFXJEK3A6

Will post impressions once Ive played with it a bit.m:-)

03-27-2014, 05:32 PM
I redeemed HA9A3YL447XM. Thanks!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-27-2014, 05:45 PM
I took FYET69T7TNL4, thank you

Like Her Story? Try Contradiction for iPad!

A few favourites: Contradiction. Desktop Dungeons. Til Morning's Light. Knights of Pen & Paper (1+2). Drylands. Paint it Back.
03-27-2014, 05:53 PM

Yes. Been waiting for something like this.
03-27-2014, 08:15 PM
All codes gone. Feel free to buy the game as it's only $1
03-27-2014, 08:23 PM
I bought the game and tried it out. The developer might do well to hire a graphic designer to help with the menus and the numbers on the tiles, but the game works ok. I love RPGs but I discovered I don't care for minesweeper much. The tutorial is a little confusing, since the challenge is you have to alternate between red and green tiles. But if you really like minesweeper style games you might find this a fun time waster .
03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
So I played it quite a bit this morning. Nice concept. The gist of it is that its a series of battles, each battle requiring you to complete a "minesweeper game". Instead of mines though its a set of 2 or 3 colors with the numbers on the block indicating the number of adjacent blocks with the same color.

Randomly, youll come across blacksmiths, chests, or whatnot that will help you get gear or upgrade existin gear.

The only negative i can point out is that on my Ipad, the graphics and iterface are lowres, similar to say the metal slug ports. Itcan definitely be much better with a bit more polish.
03-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Nobody every posts to say codes are taken I just generally guess they are unless I'm here quick. Would like to hear impressions.
03-27-2014, 09:19 PM
This is a nice little game. I agree with the previous poster that the graphics could use a little more polish, as it looks like an iPhone game double sized on the iPad.