Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Win $1500 in iTunes Gift Cards in App Store Contest!

HI EVERYONE!

This is my first post here on TouchArcade, so I kinda wanted to introduce myself before I get into the details of this contest. I've been a "lurker" in these forums and on TouchArcade for quite awhile, just never decided to actually open an account because I thought I'd do it after I start releasing some games in the coveted app store. Well I have 3 games "In Review" right now and 1 game got approved today which is called Space Bacon. Now before everyone gets mad... IT IS A FLAPPY BIRD INSPIRED GAME, YES. But give me a break.. I learned so much in development while creating this game. It even helped me assemble a team to work on our next few projects which are currently in review by Apple (the next game is a zombie pig game shhhh). So anyways, I'm rolling out a contest, in celebration of my first game in the App Store...

SPACE BACON: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-bacon/id832241262?mt=8

There are 2 contests for Space Bacon:
REVIEW CONTEST - CONTEST CLOSES ON APRIL 20th, 2014!
$500 iTunes Gift Card
1) The person who leaves the most creative and humorous review, and by creative and humorous, I mean, something that makes us ROLL ON THE FLOOR AND LAUGH, will be awarded a $500 iTunes Gift Card. The winner will be handpicked by our team via vote. There are 8 people on our team so be assured it will be a fun voting process!

$500 iTunes Gift Card
2) This second contest we will only award if we receive 100+ reviews in total. It will be a random selection. We will plug everyone's name into a randomizer and whatever name the computer selects will be the winner. It's still $500.. So it's worth every shot.
(for both of the review contests of these please leave your name in the comments below. If you're not a member of TouchArcade.. It's okay... email us your iTunes name at wolfstreetcontests@gmail.com)

HIGH SCORE CONTEST - CLOSED (Winners are DONTALAY, zdn1042, Swagjeet93)

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited by WolfStreet Studios; 04-02-2014 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: High Score Contest Winner Update
Old 03-27-2014, 06:29 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

markymarkanddafunkybunch review. Thanks for the contest.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:06 PM

Quick question. How do you guys gift a iTunes card to someone? Looking forward to playing.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:09 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by melocoman View Post
Quick question. How do you guys gift a iTunes card to someone? Looking forward to playing.
Great question! We are giving iTunes E-Gift Cards. Which means we would be sending the appropriate gift card to the winner's email address. Hope that answers your question!
Old 03-27-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfStreet Studios View Post
Great question! We are giving iTunes E-Gift Cards. Which means we would be sending the appropriate gift card to the winner's email address. Hope that answers your question!
Thanks!
Old 03-27-2014, 07:35 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Reviewed as Dontalay in the United States Store, and left a few tips to make the game better.

Here's the screenshot I took, but I did get my score of 20 a minute before the time of this post.
Attached Images
File Type: png photo.PNG (107.0 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Dontalay; 03-28-2014 at 01:50 PM..
Old 03-27-2014, 07:56 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Left a review as iPawn4 in the US App Store.

Last edited by iANiMeX; 03-27-2014 at 09:32 PM..
Old 03-27-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfStreet Studios View Post
HI EVERYONE!

This is my first post here on TouchArcade, so I kinda wanted to introduce myself before I get into the details of this contest. I've been a "lurker" in these forums and on TouchArcade for quite awhile, just never decided to actually open an account because I thought I'd do it after I start releasing some games in the coveted app store. Well I have 3 games "In Review" right now and 1 game got approved today which is called Space Bacon. Now before everyone gets mad... IT IS A FLAPPY BIRD INSPIRED GAME, YES. But give me a break.. I learned so much in development while creating this game. It even helped me assemble a team to work on our next few projects which are currently in review by Apple (the next game is a zombie pig game shhhh). So anyways, I'm rolling out a contest, in celebration of my first game in the App Store...

There are 2 contests for Space Bacon:
REVIEW CONTEST - CONTEST CLOSES ON APRIL 20th, 2014!
$500 iTunes Gift Card
1) The person who leaves the most creative and humorous review, and by creative and humorous, I mean, something that makes us ROLL ON THE FLOOR AND LAUGH, will be awarded a $500 iTunes Gift Card. The winner will be handpicked by our team via vote. There are 8 people on our team so be assured it will be a fun voting process!

$500 iTunes Gift Card
2) This second contest we will only award if we receive 100+ reviews in total. It will be a random selection. We will plug everyone's name into a randomizer and whatever name the computer selects will be the winner. It's still $500.. So it's worth every shot.
(for both of the review contests of these please leave your name in the comments below. If you're not a member of TouchArcade.. It's okay... email us your iTunes name at wolfstreetcontests@gmail.com)

HIGH SCORE CONTEST - CONTEST CLOSES WHEN SOMEONE SCORES 20 POINTS!
$500 iTunes Gift Card
Whoever gets the high score of 20 first, will win a $500 iTunes Gift Card. IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST LEAVE ONE REVIEW. Seems simple enough right? It is. This contest doesn't end till someone gets a score of 20 and wins the $500. We will keep our eye on GameCenter every day. You don't need to report to us if you get the high score of 20 because we will automatically receive a notification from GameCenter. We will then award that person the $500 Gift Card.

(note: you have to press "try again" to submit your score in the game, and you can always check the gamecenter leaderboard by pressing "high scores")

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY excited about launching this contest, and I can't wait to see who comes up the winner and maybe even clean sweeps the contest. Also.. Keep an eye out for another contest coming. We have a completely fresh concept game waiting for approval from Apple called "The Walking Pig". It will be out very soon. It's about zombie pigs... enough said

Good Luck Everyone!
I sent in my review. . I beleive it's under the name melocoman, if not it's the punny one. My email in iangrochowsky@gmail.com. Thanks guys
Old 03-27-2014, 08:28 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Left a review in US iTunes under agleung. GC name guguleung. Probably no way to tell who was first unfortunately. Thanks for contest anyways.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:18 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Left a review under 'Warbird1500' . Tried my hand at the humor contest..not sure how I did, but I'm hopeful.

Closed Thread