App description: Switch and match sparkling jewels - but watch out - nasty crates, rocks and ice-cubes get in your way! Attack them with powerful tools and crazy explosives...show them who's boss! Find diamonds and swap them for super combos. Unleash your mighty fingers!

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Awesome game! I'm a big match-3 fan and try everything I get my hands on. Some of the clones are bad, and some are like this one: AWESOME! Great graphics, sound and music. Highly recommended! - 5 Stars
"Just Great!! Awesome and Simple...what else do u need...play it anywhere anytime...at home at school or even in the bathroom...but u will never get bored of it!!" - 5 Stars

AWESOME FEATURES
Insanely fun! Swap jewels while others are still dropping and explosives are still ticking! Wait for nothing!!
Blast through hordes of crates, rocks and ice-cubes with powerful tools!
Earn coins and upgrade your tools for even more mayhem!
Reach goals within the moves or time given!
Sharp graphics, top-notch performance, and thrilling music tracks!
Easy to learn yet hard to mastercan you get 3 stars for each level?
Boss levels are extra-tough challenges encountered every 10 levels, beat them all!

TONS OF GREAT STUFF
Turbulence redefined! Solid 60fps performance guarantees incredibly smooth gameplay all the time
Marvellous tracks from Matthew Pablo and Kevin MacLeod
Special combos await your discovery and give crazy rewards
All diamond matches give you 8x the points
Match jewels in 180 hand-made & unique levels

FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/DiamondCraze

YOUTUBE
http://youtu.be/BZCNutCVVmk

If you like Diamond Craze, please take a moment to give us a review or rating. It will encourage us more than you can imagine.
03-28-2014, 03:44 AM
Like us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DiamondCraze

Follow us on Twitter (@raimondkuhlman):
twitter.com/raimondkuhlman