★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Worms or KIL.A.TON?

View Poll Results: Worms or KIL.A.TON
Worms 33 62.26%
KIL.A.TON 20 37.74%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll
08-17-2009, 08:38 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Worms or KIL.A.TON?

Hi guys, I know that Worms has recently been updated, fixing the bugs that stopped me from buying it. Now KIL.A.TON has come out and I'm torn between the two. Any suggestions on which I should pick would be greatly appreciated.

10chars
08-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Get Worms! KIL.A.TON looks like a coppy of iShoot. Worms is really funny and fun!

08-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Hi!

I am just wondering why did that update Stop you from buying it?
Its a great patch tht they have added to it.

Worms FTW!

I own my copy of Worms, not kilaton, not planning to get it either.
The smoke & the particles effect seem ok to me.

I could not play any other game from the time I got worms, till I had to test a few others in their Beta stage or help a Dev who's game is already out & sound was added to it

Depends on what you want!

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys

Last edited by ultimo; 08-17-2009 at 08:55 AM.
08-17-2009, 08:59 AM
ok, before I say anything: I'm a HUGE fan of Worms, but I was also a beta tester for kil.a.ton

Out of the two I'd say kil.a.ton is the one to get. I own both for the iphone and I don't feel that worms has lived up to the potential of the series .he new update fixes some of the issues but i'm starting to believe the controls are better suited to a controller (I could be playing to much on my ps3 though)

A least with kil.a.ton you get a campaign mode and an online mode to play against others.
08-17-2009, 09:11 AM
I would say worms, but instead of kilaton, get star hogs, its really good, and has online multiplayer.
08-17-2009, 03:17 PM
How!? how can you compare them! You're insulting team17 and worms!

Worms wins hands down, kil.a.ton is no where near as good!
08-17-2009, 03:46 PM
If you want turn-based, I suggest you go with Star Hogs. If you want simultaneous action, then go with KIL.A.TON. Both of these have campaign modes which for me makes them better than WORMS. WORMS is good for the graphics and humor, but it only allows for single-game play.
08-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack101 View Post
How!? how can you compare them! You're insulting team17 and worms!

Worms wins hands down, kil.a.ton is no where near as good!
Team17 already insulted themselves and worms for releasing the worst worms port ever on any platform. I played the updated worms, it still plays like turd and where's the multiplayer?

I TOFFT kilaton, it's good, give it a try. I really like the concept of the simultaneous action, but it does make it harder to predict or plan your moves... Just as Big Albie mentioned, for online multiplayer, nothing comes close to star hogs AFAIK.
08-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
Hi!

I am just wondering why did that update Stop you from buying it?
Its a great patch tht they have added to it.

Worms FTW!

I own my copy of Worms, not kilaton, not planning to get it either.
The smoke & the particles effect seem ok to me.

I could not play any other game from the time I got worms, till I had to test a few others in their Beta stage or help a Dev who's game is already out & sound was added to it

Depends on what you want!
he said bugs that prevented him from buying the game, not the new patch
08-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Kil.a.ton.. I love this game. I played Worms: Armeggeddon when I was younger and had to be one of the biggest fans.. But right now Kil.a.ton is better than worms. A lot more playable and has cool features.. Everybody shoots/moves at once for example. But it depends on YOUR taste too.

Muzic <3
Current Beta Test(ed/ing): Com2us Secret