★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: John is very upset, every single night weird Dreams are haunting him, Dreams full of Famous Enemies with weird costumes. This was his big chance. A Big Heist on the Local SuperMarket. He could steal some money while protecting the earth from the obscure creatures.

But Enormous Chicken was woken up by the noise. Enormous Chicken was coming out The massacre was starting

- Unlimited levels (Local & Wordlwide Scores)
- 10 Different Bosses
- 5 Different types of enemies
- 3 Killers for hire as an upgrade
- 25 Different weapons
- 4 Special Mana Attacks
- 5 different Environments
- 10 Prizes to Collect
- Game Center leaderboards and Achievements

milios's comments:

Hello Guys,

I am Thanos the developer of Marketville Nightmare : Food Aisle Frenzy.

Thank you all for help me naming the game (as you can see i've used many of your ideas and incoporated them into the title )

Currently i am working on the iPad version that will be released soon. Let me know if you have any ideas for different stages, enemies, bosses. I would be happy to discuss them with you and add them on the next update !

Have fun and thank you all for the support.
03-29-2014, 05:53 AM
Looks great DL Now.

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan

03-29-2014, 08:15 AM
03-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Downloading now!
03-29-2014, 09:24 AM
A zombieville style sidescroller wih goofy art and lots of weapons. A bit grindy but not too bad
03-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Pretty cool game. I like the grunt birthday party sound from halo in this lol
03-30-2014, 02:01 PM
Haha, you got it right from the start https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtEljxur6eI

It's a little bit grindy yes, pretty much same grindy as the Korean MMO'S The main idea was for players to have pretty brainless fun, and play from time to time, just to rule the scoreboards and gain a level or two.

Thanks for your kind words, what if i add some more functionality after the ipad release? One new thing that will be introduced with the next version will be the change face functionality where you will be able to add your own face via the camera roll
03-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milios View Post
One new thing that will be introduced with the next version will be the change face functionality where you will be able to add your own face via the camera roll
Haha, that would be funny
03-30-2014, 02:14 PM