★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Crab Soft
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 116.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.21
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: $2.99 ---> $0.99
Anniversary ceremony(^^),original price:$2.99,now the price is $0.99!

No IAP
No IAP(In App Purchase)! If you download the game, you don't need to spend money in the game any more!

---------------Features---------------
The most popular RTS
Without a doubt,angel town is the most popular RTS(Real-Time Strategy Game) in this year.It's the game the toucharcade said "subversion of the traditional strategy game" !

Simple Controls
The game is very simple.Smooth, polished touch interaction.

Summon the Angels
The player summon a variety of angels.

Player VS Player
Fighting with other players!

Challenge
Game Center support.The top 10 of the player's name will be displayed real time in the game.Who is the most powerful player?

More
And..... more to come!

---------------Feedback---------------
We'd love to get your feedback.
E-mail:crabsoft@hotmail.com
Twitter:@Crabsoft

Good luck!Have fun!(^^)

Crabsoft's comments:

★★★★★iPhone Download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ange...0448?ls=1&mt=8

★★★★★iPad Download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ange...6177?ls=1&mt=8
09-16-2014, 04:37 AM

02-28-2017, 04:54 AM
Currently on sale, any impression on the game?
02-28-2017, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1377 View Post
Currently on sale, any impression on the game?
Unfortunately, as of yet, it appears not.
02-28-2017, 10:22 AM
I remember I took one for the team and bought this game back when it came out to give impressions and the main takeaway I had was that there were no English instructions - there were just graphics showing swiping between icons and I had no idea what they meant entirely - basically I couldn't get very far in the game as I had no idea what I was doing 99% of the time.
02-28-2017, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
I remember I took one for the team and bought this game back when it came out to give impressions and the main takeaway I had was that there were no English instructions - there were just graphics showing swiping between icons and I had no idea what they meant entirely - basically I couldn't get very far in the game as I had no idea what I was doing 99% of the time.
ok, but what do you think about the gameplay? graphic? sound?
02-28-2017, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1377 View Post
ok, but what do you think about the gameplay? graphic? sound?
Graphics - Good! Nice cartoon-like graphics.
Sound - Repetitive last time I played (uninstalled it years ago so not sure if they upgraded it)
Gameplay - Perhaps gets better if you can figure out what's going on? Which I never really figured out. I know they now describe the game as 'RTS' but when it first came out it was more of how they previously described it: "The most exciting tower defense game is now on your iPhone, iPod and iPad!" so I don't know if they've removed that TD aspect to the game to make it RTS. It was basically TD with some gardening mixed in -- where you could grow crops (fruit?) to use as weapons, if you could figure out how to get that working from the non-written tutorial....

Overall, I found it highly frustrating and deleted within a week.
03-01-2017, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
Graphics - Good! Nice cartoon-like graphics.
Sound - Repetitive last time I played (uninstalled it years ago so not sure if they upgraded it)
Gameplay - Perhaps gets better if you can figure out what's going on? Which I never really figured out. I know they now describe the game as 'RTS' but when it first came out it was more of how they previously described it: "The most exciting tower defense game is now on your iPhone, iPod and iPad!" so I don't know if they've removed that TD aspect to the game to make it RTS. It was basically TD with some gardening mixed in -- where you could grow crops (fruit?) to use as weapons, if you could figure out how to get that working from the non-written tutorial....

Overall, I found it highly frustrating and deleted within a week.
ah, ok2, thanks for the info xD