★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

games like injustice

03-29-2014, 12:05 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 7
games like injustice

i want to know which games are like injustice gods amongs us(best iphone game ever )
03-29-2014, 01:55 PM
#2
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 565
The Batman iOS games

03-29-2014, 03:46 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonixManix View Post
The Batman iOS games
There's only 1 similar to Injustice.
One is similar to Infinity Blade
One is a Lego Action Adventure game
One is an open-world action game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-29-2014, 04:16 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
There's only 1 similar to Injustice.
One is similar to Infinity Blade
One is a Lego Action Adventure game
One is an open-world action game.
My bad. BTW I meant the "real" ones, not Lego.
03-29-2014, 04:26 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
There's only 1 similar to Injustice.
One is similar to Infinity Blade
The one similar to Infinity Blade and Injustice is the same one, for those it concerns
03-29-2014, 09:42 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2013
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Posts: 2,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
The one similar to Infinity Blade and Injustice is the same one, for those it concerns
No, there are two.
Batman arkham city lockdown
And also batman arkham origins.
03-29-2014, 10:40 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
No, there are two.
Batman arkham city lockdown
And also batman arkham origins.
Oh, shoot! I completely forgot about Arkham Origins. Thanks for that haha
03-29-2014, 11:16 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
No, there are two.
Batman arkham city lockdown
And also batman arkham origins.
Those are the two I meant lol