• Publisher: Aidem Media
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 71.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Push your Precision Driving in totally new directions! Take the controls of some Awesome Off-Road Trucks, Monster Trucks and 4x4 Vehicles and take on the challenge of the amazing Arena Stunt Driving Courses!

Realistic physics and controls on exciting extreme assault courses including jumps, hill-climbs, Raised platforms, Loop-the-loops and unbelievable angled roads designed to challenge the best drivers! 100% skill-based driving missions to take on, with the encouraging roar of the excited spectators to keep you focused!

You never thought a car could drive at these crazy angles! Time to prove you can!

GAME FEATURES
Exciting Extreme Stunt Driving courses to master!
Huge Variety of level types including Hill Climb, Jumps, Precision Platforms, Loop-the-loops and MUCH MORE!
100% Free-to-play Career Mode
Customisable control methods (tilt, buttons, wheel)
Multiple views (including Drivers Eye view)
Easy modes available (with separate leader boards) as optional in-app purchases, designed for an easier ride!
iOS Optimisation: runs perfectly on anything from the original iPad 1 to the latest 5th Generation widescreen devices.

Start your Stunt Driving Career TODAY!

PLEASE NOTE: This game charges real money for fun additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your devices settings.

MediaMark's comments:
It's time for some more 'Vertical' Racing!! Impress the crowd at the Stunt Arena with your Extreme Driving skills... a huge variety of hill climbs, jumps, loop-the-loops and platforming events await!

03-30-2014, 07:17 AM
Yep, gonna give this one a spin

03-30-2014, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Yep, gonna give this one a spin
Great Let us know what you think!
Bit of a funny coincidence we released this today after you found Hondune for lack of new driving games!!
03-30-2014, 01:52 PM
just deleted this game after 5minutes not even bothered to make a gameplay of this. they stops you from playing only for "touching" the wall??? there is NO reverse option, once you touch(not hit) something that means the end of level, force you to buy iap for the next level by watching ads or just purchase it. this game is not on the same level as hondune trucks found by rich earlier not even comparable. that game is a real gem on the appstore not this one.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
03-30-2014, 02:00 PM
Yep I think the same. Strange stopping instantly when you hit the wall. Plus as you say the reverse doesn't seem to be working. Shame as it has potential
03-30-2014, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the comments.
Thats quite concerning that you both say Reverse isn't working. Works for us on all the devices we have in the office. Can you tell me what device you are using or anything more about that?

I assume you are flipping the shifter to reverse then pressing the ACCELERATE (not brake) pedal? Or maybe you got stuck in a wall

About the crashing into walls... well, yeah, it wouldn't be much of a precision driving challenge if you can go around hitting walls! And the 'continue' offers to let you recover and carry on for FREE, you just gotta watch a short video (not compulsory!) and it's just a way we might earn some money out of a free game to pay the coders
03-30-2014, 03:55 PM
FYI. I played it for a few and thought the same thing about the reverse issue. There's actually a shifter in the upper right corner to shift into reverse rather than the old brake Pedro turns into reverse method. I played a few runs and it's pretty good as long as you keep in mind that it's a parking simulator. I'm sure most are like me and see all the hills and ramps and just want to go nuts, but sadly I don't think it's that kind of game. As far as it being a parking game, it's decent and worth a shot if your into the simulator games like this. I will say that the development team seems to be pretty talented. The courses and vehicles are all great looking and they seem to have the physics down. It would be nice to see some sort of racer or monster truck rally type of game from them.
06-13-2014, 05:03 PM
To celebrate the launch of Monster Truck Stunt Racing on the Google Play store for Android today, we made a little video!

Check it out!!

Here is the Google Play link if anyone is interested: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nds.TrialGames

And the TA thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=232566