Shapist (iPad only) $2.99 -> 0.99 for a limited time

03-30-2014, 09:50 AM
Shapist (iPad only) $2.99 -> 0.99 for a limited time

This game is highly recommended for puzzles lovers. Yes, it is a sliding block puzzle, but with a twist - a really good twist. In addition, the presentation is fantastic. The sale has been active for a couple days now and will end very soon, so jump on this. If the sale has ended, it is well worth the full asking price.

I love the game, but I am posting this for somewhat selfish reasons. I am stuck on a level and I need some other smart TA puzzle players to catch up and help me out. I promise, you will not regret this purchase!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the recommendation slewis7. I just bought the game and I'll see how good I am ......haha
03-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Okay, I'm working on the seventh puzzle in and I'm loving it! It's getting trickier now. By the way which puzzle no# are you having trouble with? That's assuming that I'll get there lol.
03-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Glad you are enjoying it!

I am stuck on the sixth puzzle after the Spring type block is introduced. If you get have or need help, let's discuss it in the other (non-price drop) thread for this game.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Glad you are enjoying it!

I am stuck on the sixth puzzle after the Spring type block is introduced. If you get have or need help, let's discuss it in the other (non-price drop) thread for this game.
I'm working on the tenth puzzle in from the beginning and it's getting a wee bit hard but I love it. Really nice minimal yet classy game. Love puzzlers like this. Got to take a break now. Get back to it later...hi hi
03-30-2014, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I love puzzlers and I am looking forward to giving this one a whirl.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer