★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ben Padget
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Incoming missiles! Take command of Earth's satellite defense system to destroy the evil Moon Army. Battle against gigantic bosses, U.F.O.'s, asteroids, and missile attacks while trying to keep Earth from getting blown up.

If you like this game, check out the full version
http://bit.ly/bkfba8

Also, be sure to check out our latest game, The Horrible Vikings
http://bit.ly/6iazUL

lfg_grace's comments:
Many many moons later, the lite version of Earth Vs Moon is finally out.

So for all you crazy kids who go to Costco just for the free samples of food, savor this morsel of Earth Vs Moon and enjoy.

And for the uninitiated, here is the trailer for the game -

Youtube link | Pop Up

Also, we will be submitting the update to Apple this week. It took a bit longer than we anticipated, but we hope we put together a quality update that will provide even more good times. The quality of the update can be attributed in large part to our amazing group of TA beta testers and all the TA users who posted suggestions.

Later this week, we'll release a screenshot of the special item players will receive when they purchase the game before the update. Just a little incentive to buy the game before the new update...
08-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfg_grace View Post
So for all you crazy kids who go to Costco just for the free samples of food, savor this morsel of Earth Vs Moon and enjoy.
Thats going on my sig
Yeah, this game pwns.

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
08-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Any video to see the game in action?
08-17-2009, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matriax View Post
Any video to see the game in action?
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ght=earth+moon

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
Thats going on my sig
Yeah, this game pwns.
I know where Eggz goes to eat for cheap. I'm pretty sure my parents got a Costco membership just to feed us on weekends with free food samples.

Grace
Low Five Games Twitter
Purveyors of the delectable Earth Vs Moon and The Horrible Vikings
08-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfg_grace View Post
I know where Eggz goes to eat for cheap. I'm pretty sure my parents got a Costco membership just to feed us on weekends with free food samples.
The food is very yummy! I go and eat there when I can.

Anyways, try out the lite version! This game rocks! You'll be surprised at what's gonna be coming.

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour