★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Keen On You
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 151.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Space Ninjas... Protect the earth from the 'Evil Reptilian' Nibiru.

On the far side of the moon, the Nibiru is planning a new world order (NWO), failing to collapse the world economy via the derivatives market he aims to reduce the human race to only a few for easier control and manipulation.

Join the Space Ninjas on the space station to protect the earth using the state of the art 'Mighty Finger' to deflect near earth objects and stop the Nibirus devious plans to pound the earth with Meteors.

Upgrade earths defences with conspiracy preppers, H.A.A.R.P., Samson Nukes, Comets and much more.

VitalityForGamers's comments:
Space Ninjas (iPad Game - Other devices coming)

While being a stay home Dad/Gamer (my little girl is close to 9 months now) I have been producing the iPad game “Space Ninjas” which has just been released.

Space Ninjas is a Earth defense game that uses the Flick Mechanic to fend off Meteor attacks by the 'Evil Reptilian' living on the far side of the Moon. Read full story here.

The money received from the App. will all go to the “Vitality For Gamers”, “Gameaholics Anonymous” and “Parents with Gamers” causes to create Healthy, Balance and Improved Skills in the Gaming community.

If you have any suggestions or feedback, let me know...

Lionel Thomas

04-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Promo Codes - Feedback Wanted!

I am looking for feedback on the game, below you will find some Promo Codes, post when you use...

Promo Codes:

Space Ninjas (iPad Game - Other devices coming)

Space Ninjas Gameplay Video

Last edited by VitalityForGamers; 04-04-2014 at 08:47 AM.